4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Well, this update brought more lore about the problem and the past, and some interesting insight of Naya... now I really feel bad for her, she tries to help the only way she knows from a position than only she could accept, and having too much power without knowing how to use or aim it has severe consequences.

We should give an applause to the mc for having the balls of a giant.

And poor Madea, so much effort gone down the drain "attemps to patpat the screen".
I'm not gonna say that I feel bad fo her, because she still would feel no regret for eating someone (as she says, she only try to eat the MC because she knew he wasn't from either of the kingdoms), but I can sympathize with her a little (very very very little).

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
All the path-splits is really giving me a headache, I try this game once every new update but i can't stand the headache it induces.
GG is a game with multiple characters that they interact and know each other, what do you expect?

Tricklers

Sep 1, 2018
GG is a game with multiple characters that they interact and know each other, what do you expect?
I don't understand what youre trying to say.

I'd like some UI changes that makes the branching path's easier to keep track of, like for example a [Branching path - "path name"] warning every time a new branch opens up maybe? or some kind of flowchart that shows where exactly you are currently heading and the options you have missed.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I don't understand what youre trying to say.

I'd like some UI changes that makes the branching path's easier to keep track of, like for example a [Branching path - "path name"] warning every time a new branch opens up maybe? or some kind of flowchart that shows where exactly you are currently heading and the options you have missed.
I think it's part of the game. You stumble blind through the world, and you have to live with the consequences of your choices.

What you can do for now is to use the walkthrough to find how to get to the routes

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, I guess this update answers the question of why the queen made Naya a guardian.
I'm starting to wonder what reasons she may have to allow the existence of Homospemia. Given that her eyes can see every detail of any place or person that she visits/encounters, it's possible that there's something essential that Homospemia provides that we've overlooked, but the queen didn't, and is required for the status quo of the kingdoms and guardians to be maintained.
I can see many reasons. War and genocide are not choices you should take lightly.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
do you have the paths saved as well? if so can I have it?
That’s what I mean…. Every character route, with each different Personalities for the MC and different relationship paths for the characters… I’ll see what I can do

Reactions: H2R

kanaibankai

May 14, 2021
Here is an idea, give the MC the option to obtain the ability to grow like giantesses. Should make for a good arc itself with each character. Women giantess meet your giantess Male.

Reactions: MAD6999 and H2R

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Well, I guess this update answers the question of why the queen made Naya a guardian.
I'm starting to wonder what reasons she may have to allow the existence of Homospemia. Given that her eyes can see every detail of any place or person that she visits/encounters, it's possible that there's something essential that Homospemia provides that we've overlooked, but the queen didn't, and is required for the status quo of the kingdoms and guardians to be maintained.
There's just no good reason to invade Homaspernia (yet). It's
-possibly the second strongest kingdom
-not hostile to Timfalme
-filled with malicious people & species that would do far more harm outside of Homaspernia
An invasion of Homaspernia without a proper casus belli would be very costly and fuck over Timfalme's combat potential, leverage, trustworthiness, etc for little to no gain.

Apr 29, 2020
Here is an idea, give the MC the option to obtain the ability to grow like giantesses. Should make for a good arc itself with each character. Women giantess meet your giantess Male.
Wanting to make the MC grow into a giant is equal to putting ketchup on a shawarma, you just shouldn't cause it would ruin the culture, or in this case ruin the whole point of femdom giantess fun.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I'm not gonna say that I feel bad fo her, because she still would feel no regret for eating someone (as she says, she only try to eat the MC because she knew he wasn't from either of the kingdoms), but I can sympathize with her a little (very very very little).
Well, if you find someone in Viridice that is not a citicen, the most likely choice is that is was a poacher from neutral territory, so of course she would not even hesitate to eat him being hungry.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Naya's newest update has also got me thinking. Now that the MC has stood up for Naya twice, do you think she'll have a personality change and start caring for the MC? Like maybe she won't want to eat him anymore, or maybe put a protection spell on him so she can still eat him without killing him?

Reactions: Rodri 0496

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Naya's newest update has also got me thinking. Now that the MC has stood up for Naya twice, do you think she'll have a personality change and start caring for the MC? Like maybe she won't want to eat him anymore, or maybe put a protection spell on him so she can still eat him without killing him?
I am hoping for Naya to get emotionally attached to the mc after this, even if slowly. Maybe she can start feeling something else, like how Madea is starting to feel with him.

Reactions: Fade567
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes