4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Had another account that joined their discord and Patreon pretty much in the very beginning i think around 1.8.0? I just don’t usually pay for things with it because it’s more of a primary but here we are lol

Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Regina

- Main route extended: Naya

- Main route extended: Madea

- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)

UPGRADES

- Sprite added for NPC: Cecile (Regina's route).

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
I found really strange that in Madea and Regina paths, they both have some words with the MC, but in Naya's not even 1 word. I was expecting to go to bed with her and chat a little but surprisingly that happen with Madea.
I'm not gonna said that I disliked the update but I really hate when they do this shared scenes updates where we see exactly the same, at least in this one the pov's change with Naya and Regina, but still not a fan.

Reactions: havingfuniykwim

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Well, I guess this update answers the question of why the queen made Naya a guardian.
I'm starting to wonder what reasons she may have to allow the existence of Homospemia. Given that her eyes can see every detail of any place or person that she visits/encounters, it's possible that there's something essential that Homospemia provides that we've overlooked, but the queen didn't, and is required for the status quo of the kingdoms and guardians to be maintained.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Well, I guess this update answers the question of why the queen made Naya a guardian.
I'm starting to wonder what reasons she may have to allow the existence of Homospemia. Given that her eyes can see every detail of any place or person that she visits/encounters, it's possible that there's something essential that Homospemia provides that we've overlooked, but the queen didn't, and is required for the status quo of the kingdoms and guardians to be maintained.
I gonna think it's blackmail for now 'cause its funny to me
"If the queen threatens our Homaspernia we'll show the world her embarrassing Christmas party photos! BWAHAHAHA!"
MV5BZmQ3MGNjZTItMjhlNy00YTMxLTg3MDAtNWM4NDJmYzUyYjlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODA1ODcxNTY@._V1_.jpg

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Lol I got blocked
Wait, so you downloaded it, then put in on your own mega?
Then they contacted the mega to block it and then find your account by comparing the time that patreon account subscribed to when the update was leaked here/put on mega (with is quite unlucky/bad luck to do it when there is no one else subscribing/other traffic to hide yours and be that easily spotted)?

If that's true then why are you putting it on a separate mega? Doesn't everyone leaking it put the original from patreon or kemono(with is also an original link)?

Also...by any chance....is your Patreon username is the same/similar on mega or here?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.40a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Well, this update brought more lore about the problem and the past, and some interesting insight of Naya... now I really feel bad for her, she tries to help the only way she knows from a position than only she could accept, and having too much power without knowing how to use or aim it has severe consequences.

We should give an applause to the mc for having the balls of a giant.

And poor Madea, so much effort gone down the drain "attemps to patpat the screen".

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
lazy walkthrough mod

Sooo I decided to give this game a shot, but man no walkthrough :(
chiliman123 's graciously made a walkthrough pdf -- I do recommend you download it so you can see up ahead.
I wanted it inline, because I find it breaks game flow if I'm always alt+tab , so I whipped this up and thought others might enjoy it.

[WILL UPDATE MOD SOON]

Note: I've included the PDF in the zip. The PDF just outlines the paths, hopefully its clear.
I added the devs code in the bottom so you can search code if you wanna see triggers.

If you notice any mistakes, please tag me and I'll try to fix ASAP.

Download
F95 -

Made to be used in conjunction with chiliman123's walkthrough linked above.
Are you still working on it?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
if anyone got a save for the beginning of each path I would be so grateful, my saves got fucked and I really don't want to start over the amount of paths are too much without a mod to highlight each one

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
if anyone got a save for the beginning of each path I would be so grateful, my saves got fucked and I really don't want to start over the amount of paths are too much without a mod to highlight each one
Bro… I have like 80+ pages of saves…. All labeled btw…. Sooooo much :ROFLMAO:

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes