4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Do you mean in game? Probably not. I think the princess is the only one showing submissive symptoms so far and maybe Ellie.
Unless MC will be able to do it with an artifact or potion
I mean, if you kiss ass / be a favorite of some strong Giantess like the Queen, she could give something like that.
For example, if she decides to send MC on a black ops mission to sabotage other kingdoms XD

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Unless MC will be able to do it with an artifact or potion
I mean, if you kiss ass / be a favorite of some strong Giantess like the Queen, she could give something like that.
For example, if she decides to send MC on a black ops mission to sabotage other kingdoms XD
Dude, if they sent the MC in a sabotage mission, he would only end up fucking at least 3 giants, and make their queen fall in love with him

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Can anyone tell me why everyone dislikes the queen? I’m reserving my judgement till we get her route personally… just cuz I know we’ll have the choice of changing her mentality and develop a relationship or not!..

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Can anyone tell me why everyone dislikes the queen? I’m reserving my judgement till we get her route personally… just cuz I know we’ll have the choice of changing her mentality and develop a relationship or not!..
Mostly sheer incompetence IMO. There are multiple wars on the horizon, Keisimia is plummeting, Viridace is slowly being infected by Homaspernia, She appointed Naya as a guardian who is frankly REALLY bad at her job, Homaspernia and Lycalis eat people, and Homaspernia also enslaves people.

She acts like hot shit but so far all she's done is sit on her ass in dim rooms while problems keep getting worse and worse.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
From what I've seen, it's because she's the ruler of the continent, and the setting is a dark place.

Murder, vore, slavery, wars and such.

People here seem angry/annoyed she's not seen doing anything about that, as in her own words she only interferes on wars between kingdoms when the conflict is unbalanced heavily towards one side.

Discussing these things here is hard, to be honest. No offense to anyone reading this, but in F95zone having a calm discussion is a bit impossible.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Kendra's a cunt but a consistent one, as long as you kiss her ass and don't do anything too stupid she won't randomly kill you. Naya on the other hand is a total nutcase, she can go from being gentle to the MC to murdering him for losing one of her silly games in the span of a few minutes. Even Yakuu wouldn't murder the MC for such a petty reason.
People hold Naya to a higher standard because unlike Kendra they know Naya can be better than that. The same also applies to Orphelith, although imo to an unreasonable degree. She trying to make the best out a crappy situation, if she actually had the power to do something about Homaspernia and Lycalis she would've done so ages ago. Appointing Naya as the guardian of Lycalis was a smoothbrained move though and she absolutely deserves to be dunked on for that.
Naya is a whimsical predator; she does things out of hunger and/or amusement. You meet her when she's hunting, and the only way to survive is getting aroused at the idea of being eaten, which she finds amusimg enough to keep the PC around.

In that game, she makes clear she'll eat the PC if he doesn't make an effort to survive

Naya is wild and chaotic; since Lycalis apparently operates on a might makes right mentality when it comes to leadership, she's the leader for being the strongest. That strength is probably part of the reason she's a Guardian.

Her attitude and personality are also the main source of conflict in her path: the responsibility of her positions clash with her whims and carefree actions, causing problems for her, those around her and even her kingdom.

Perhaps that's one of the changes the PC could cause in the game world: helping Naya improve... or worsen her flaws.

When it comes to Orphelith... well, people are being more unreasonable with that one, in my opinion. Like you said, if changing things were easy, she'd have done it already

Apr 29, 2020
Naya is a whimsical predator; she does things out of hunger and/or amusement. You meet her when she's hunting, and the only way to survive is getting aroused at the idea of being eaten, which she finds amusimg enough to keep the PC around.

In that game, she makes clear she'll eat the PC if he doesn't make an effort to survive

Naya is wild and chaotic; since Lycalis apparently operates on a might makes right mentality when it comes to leadership, she's the leader for being the strongest. That strength is probably part of the reason she's a Guardian.

Her attitude and personality are also the main source of conflict in her path: the responsibility of her positions clash with her whims and carefree actions, causing problems for her, those around her and even her kingdom.

Perhaps that's one of the changes the PC could cause in the game world: helping Naya improve... or worsen her flaws.

When it comes to Orphelith... well, people are being more unreasonable with that one, in my opinion. Like you said, if changing things were easy, she'd have done it already
Quick, everyone hide your PC's before the giant cat girl starts craving tech!

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Dude, if they sent the MC in a sabotage mission, he would only end up fucking at most minuscul 3 giants, and make their queen fall in love with him
I mean...it did sabotage the rulers from any plans they had and Queen created Harem Illuminati XD strengthening the the continent

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
any anal sex/proper sex added yet? love this game, but been waiting for it to fledge out more, rather than a "restart to experience something else".. loved the game, but felt at the time i played *fucking ages ago*, it lacked actual sex scenes, rather vore? (vague minded as its been a while).. and accidental cumming. would be intrigued to hear your opinions

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
any anal sex/proper sex added yet? love this game, but been waiting for it to fledge out more, rather than a "restart to experience something else".. loved the game, but felt at the time i played *fucking ages ago*, it lacked actual sex scenes, rather vore? (vague minded as its been a while).. and accidental cumming. would be intrigued to hear your opinions
I don't think anal is going to be a thing they ever plan on doing.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023

I get why she acts the way she does, both from an in-universe and from a storytelling perspective, but that doesn't really justify her behavior. It might make sense for a wild animal but not for an intelligent creature that is also hundreds of years old.
Considering her position she should act like a responsible adult and not a spoiled child. Madea and Regina are trying their hardest to avoid another war while she's fucking about carelessly destroying precious viridician artifacts and refusing to apologize.
Speaking of which, two of the most likable and competent characters in the game getting screwed because of her antics also really doesn't help her case.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
You must've played one of the earliest version then because there's a lot of sex scenes now.
I don't think anal is going to be a thing they ever plan on doing.
Diula has multiple anal scenes iirc and the MC shoves his hand up bezvy's ass. I think there's more that i'm forgetting.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
You must've played one of the earliest version then because there's a lot of sex scenes now.

Diula has multiple anal scenes iirc and the MC shoves his hand up bezvy's ass. I think there's more that i'm forgetting.
is there proper anal sex and such? proper sex, rather than basically being thrown INSIDE their bodies, rather either being forced, or choosing to fuck em? i liked the game.. but hated how i couldnt explore many paths in one playthrough, rather i had to comit to one, and then redo

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
is there proper anal sex and such? proper sex, rather than basically being thrown INSIDE their bodies, rather either being forced, or choosing to fuck em? i liked the game.. but hated how i couldnt explore many paths in one playthrough, rather i had to comit to one, and then redo
Don't think there's non-insertion anal sex but there's a decent amount of "regular" intercourse. I don't think you can really avoid full body insertion in a genre like this though.
The structure of the game hasn't really changed either, but they did give the guest characters their own section instead of spreading them throughout the main campaign.

Reactions: Kezza329
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes