4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
That's so pog! We got a regular sized waifu, and had sex with her already! On Pyeka's route, no less! :love:
It just keeps getting better and better. :love:

Edit: Pherse is such a good girl. Another W for the Snake Cult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodri 0496

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Huh I wonver if there will be giantess on giantess vore. Be it with force or sneaking on a sleeping one?
Either the same size vore or the vore where one giantess is bigger than the other, but with not that big difference. Or the one with a big difference in size.
I guess Pyeka having the biology of a snake could eat something the same size as her or even bigger.
Others would either have to try harder to do it with Giantess similar to their size, be much bigger, or make the other giantess temporarily smaller

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Where?
Well that just gave me a paranoia
I mean I sometimes see that illusion in many games, when it's on the corner of my vision or when my vision is not focused on anything
maybe it's from the renders changing quickly so it looks like their eyes or faces move. it can happen or maybe just some sort of false positive, who knows

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Huh I wonver if there will be giantess on giantess vore. Be it with force or sneaking on a sleeping one?
Either the same size vore or the vore where one giantess is bigger than the other, but with not that big difference. Or the one with a big difference in size.
I guess Pyeka having the biology of a snake could eat something the same size as her or even bigger.
Others would either have to try harder to do it with Giantess similar to their size, be much bigger, or make the other giantess temporarily smaller
I very much doubt that would happen and we already know that there isn't any possible magic that can make a giantess smaller, there is only potions to make them bigger aside from the strong ones who can make themselves bigger (which, in my opinion, is very frustrating, I mean come on I think I'm not the only one that wants to see, at least 1 scene, where the MC is the same size of one of the girls, not making him bigger just making the giantess temporarily smaller).

Reactions: lubujiana

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I mean come on I think I'm not the only one that wants to see, at least 1 scene, where the MC is the same size of one of the girls, not making him bigger just making the giantess temporarily smaller).
Don't even need any lewds, make a giantess small so MC can princess carry her around. It would be so romantic.

Reactions: lubujiana
Apr 29, 2020
Shrinking would probably cause some of them to freak out. Can you imagine Kendra shrinking? That woman LOVES being big.
*Insert Ant-Man causally throwing a Pym Particle at a smug and overconfident giantess while also going into Giant-Man form to assert dominance in the size field here*

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes