4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Now that Pyeka finally got an update, and possibly another one coming up, I'm hoping Madea will also get an update soon.
The poor pup is really behind in terms of content, most of the other guardians have an entire page worth of cg's more than her.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Now that Pyeka finally got an update, and possibly another one coming up, I'm hoping Madea will also get an update soon.
The poor pup is really behind in terms of content, most of the other guardians have an entire page worth of cg's more than her.
Don’t worry, Madea is getting sponsored by someone!! So she'll get her content!!

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I've been wondering how that's going to be done. Do you think the next update will be JUST pyeka or do you think at least another character will be updated alongside double pyeka?
Please no, for all that is holy in this world, PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN

• Haha
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I've been wondering how that's going to be done. Do you think the next update will be JUST pyeka or do you think at least another character will be updated alongside double pyeka?
Oh it’s most definitely just going to be double Pyeka updates!!

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Oh it’s most definitely just going to be double Pyeka updates!!
God damn, I guess something like this happens when a character gets ignored for over 6 months. I'm excited to see how it'll turn out, the single updates always felt too short to me so a meatier single character update seems like a nice change of pace.
I wouldn't even mind if the non-sponsored releases were major updates for a single character or a larger & smaller update for 2 characters.

What do you guys prefer? Small updates for 4-5 characters every month or big updates for 2-3 characters?

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Manumanuel

May 8, 2022
Hi all!

I wanted to know if you knew of any other games where the characters are as thick and have big asses as in giant guardians.

Thanks in advance!

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes