4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Hum... well... let's say that, in real life... if you're smashed by a 27t truck... you have very little chance of having JUST a few scratches... Well, it's the same for an ass the size of two houses... little chance that you only feel a few rubbings...

following me?
No

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
The death scenes and blood ruin this game for me.
Then you'll just have to figure out which girls to avoid. Or, as was suggested already, don't play.
Or, as I and probably a good few others have, just deal with them for the moments they're there. I would've preferred not to see Regina 'at work', but it is what it is. Margarita and Madea would be good picks for bloodless/deathless. You may also want to avoid the Hell kingdom girls, because it's right there in the name.
Also, be cautious with Haramunia. She's a powderpuff herself, but she hates the sight of blood, so if there were any way to create tension on her route, well...

Reactions: Gojii

lasdyfik

May 18, 2020
Anyone else having the problem that the font in the android port is so small that it's not even visible? only sometimes there are like tiny lines that should be the text

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Yeah, a Kive-only route could happen, but there's a part of me hoping it doesn't, at least not for a while. Not out of spite, but because we've already got a character writing rotation wider than, well, Margarita.
And we don't yet know how long even the 'main' paths like Maryen's are gonna be.
very fair. especially since (unless they drastically change margy's route) there's no way to get with kive without cucking margarita, which is pretty fucked up

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
I mean, I like big asses but I like them a lot more when their attached to someone that actually likes me. I'll jerk to her and Kendra but it's always a hollow feeling

It's why I think Margarita, Maryen, Bez, and Regina are the best girls in this, they actually treat you like your life has value.

View attachment 2020959
i 100% agree, but considering bel's life and the situation you met her in, her behavior makes sense. she's a loner mad scientist merc who clearly doesn't have any friends, and the first thing we do when meeting her is fuck up a potion she'd spent a long time making. it's not surprising she's a prickly weirdo who doesn't like us that much lmao. margy and maryen are definitely best girls (i also wouldn't be opposed to putting regina up there but she kinda has a scary side lol)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
alright, who thinks this game will be finished before the end of 2025
You wish that, I wish that, ALL of us wish that, but I think all of us will agree with me when I say that it's not likely for that to happen

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
i 100% agree, but considering bel's life and the situation you met her in, her behavior makes sense. she's a loner mad scientist merc who clearly doesn't have any friends, and the first thing we do when meeting her is fuck up a potion she'd spent a long time making. it's not surprising she's a prickly weirdo who doesn't like us that much lmao. margy and maryen are definitely best girls (i also wouldn't be opposed to putting regina up there but she kinda has a scary side lol)
Unless the MC do something stupid, like burn the forest intentionally or kill the villagers (that will never happen because the MC is the weakest of the weak), ONLY is those cases Regina will kill the MC, otherwise she will never do it, she said multiple times that she values life over everything and that she hates to have to kill and gets very sad for that.
So don't descard Regina for that, she is vey nice.
BUT SHE WILL NEVER BE THE BEST, THAT SPOT IS RESERVED FOR THICKEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL GIANTESS, MARGARITA.

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
i don't think i like naya very much. she's a shit leader with a shit personality, and was going to kill the MC even after the festival lmao
Agreed, though Naya has imo some of the best lewd scenes, a good design, and some lovely moments when she opens up to you they don't outweigh her negatives. I get that she's a tribal fighter and primitive but, it seems like she'll always be ready to turn on you in a second if you aren't useful to her. She says she "respects her tribe" but, I really think she only respects Madea if you can really call it that. Likely because she can just have her bail her out of any problems she causes or default work to her. It's also pretty funny that none of the tribe want to involve Naya in their problems cause they know she'll make them worse. Hopefully, later we'll be able to build her guardian skills with no problems and sort of redeem the feline disgrace of a leader, but who knows? I've always been more for and will support till the end team dances with wolves as far as those two are concerned. shesaFOX.JPG

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
I get that she's a tribal fighter and primitive but, it seems like she'll always be ready to turn on you in a second if you aren't useful to her. She says she "respects her tribe" but, I really think she only respects Madea if you can really call it that. Likely because she can just have her bail her out of any problems she causes or default work to her. It's also pretty funny that none of the tribe want to involve Naya in their problems cause they know she'll make them worse. I've always been more for and will support till the end team dances with wolves as far as those two are concerned. View attachment 2271431
hard agree to literally everything you've said. what makes her more annoying for me is that she's clearly never put in any effort to be a better leader. if she were just a meathead who was trying to be a more versatile leader/not be enslaved to her instincts, i'd be fine with her, even if she still fucked up occasionally. but she seems to be content to be a fuckup who only bothers to fight. madea clears her easily, she's infinitely more likeable. the relationship between her and regina is nice to watch

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I think Regina is supposed to be nature personified. Nature might seem beautiful at first and it often is, but if you look at it closer it can get really messed up.

Reactions: ur other dad
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes