4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! (  ̄▽ ̄)b

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by Alex Atlas )
- Guest character route extended: Haramunia
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variat

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
*me playing Naya update*
She is on the hunt now...
Oh, she is enjoying it...
NOW she is really enjoying it...
It's getting hotter and hotter and now--
A CLIFFHANGER :eek:?! oh come on :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
Could be worse, It could've been Yakuu again. Not my favorite girl, that one.
Eh, played Yakuus route so far out of curiosity (It'll take weeks for me to mentally recover but hey, now you don't have to!:HideThePain:), she's basically a "necessary evil" kinda deal.
However, I still would like to hit her in the face with a comically oversized chair.
Not quite my style either that one.

Last edited:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Eh, played Yakuus route so far out of curiosity (It'll take weeks for me to mentally recover but hey, now you don't have to!:HideThePain:), she's basically a "necessary evil" kinda deal.
However, I still would like to hit her in the face with a comically oversized chair.
Not quite my style either that one.
I can't bring myself to respect the queen when she allows a dump like the hell kingdom and its evil residents to exist.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I can't bring myself to respect the queen when she allows a dump like the hell kingdom and its evil residents to exist.
Well Sheina already said it and it makes sense, the queen only intervene when it's something really important (like a war that can destroy the continent) and she can't do anything with how a kingdom treats their citizens or the law of the kingdom.
Think that she is like the UN, It is a congregation of all countries but it cannot intervene directly with a country.
I know that my example is a little weird but I couldn't think of another :p

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Think, my friend, if you do not keep demons in one place, then they will hurt people elsewhere.While it is inhumane and impractical to kill all demons,it's not bad to keep them to just one place right?
I disagree, rip and tear until it is done. e91.jpg
And they don't always stay in one one place, we first met Kendra causing trouble because she felt like wandering around that day! She's evil! And evil must be ELIMINATED!

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
I disagree, rip and tear until it is done. View attachment 2279804
And they don't always stay in one one place, we first met Kendra causing trouble because she felt like wandering around that day! She's evil! And evil must be ELIMINATED!
Seeing as tho she's afraid of standard spirits and transparent ghouls, I'd imagine seeing someone like the Doomslayer casually take down beasts that are several times bigger than him would make her crawl into a hole and cry herself helpless hoping that he doesn't consider her as his next target. If you don't provoke him to act he will have less reason to attack you if you're a demon, but not completely diminish his mindset to go after you.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Seeing as tho she's afraid of standard spirits and transparent ghouls, I'd imagine seeing someone like the Doomslayer casually take down beasts that are several times bigger than him would make her crawl into a hole and cry herself helpless hoping that he doesn't consider her as his next target. If you don't provoke him to act he will have less reason to attack you if you're a demon, but not completely diminish his mindset to go after you.
I've noticed that she takes the cowardly option often. She first used us as a hostage against Maryen which forced her to hold back, She murdered her mother in her sleep while she was defenseless, and attacked a neutral town with no giantess to defend them.

She only ever goes on the offensive if she has nothing to lose. She's a coward and I think she knows it

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Now that you mention neutral towns, don't you think live there is really stupid? I understand that the people that live there often are just criminals, but there is also normal people. So yes they hate the giantess but is that really a reason to live there? Neutral towns have no protection at all (in most cases), there is no law and, as Kendra already prove it, if a giantess attack a neutral town, there's not consequences for said giantess. So..... Is there any benefict to live there?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Now that you mention neutral towns, don't you think live there is really stupid? I understand that the people that live there often are just criminals, but there is also normal people. So yes they hate the giantess but is that really a reason to live there? Neutral towns have no protection at all (in most cases), there is no law and, as Kendra already prove it, if a giantess attack a neutral town, there's not consequences for said giantess. So..... Is there any benefict to live there?
template-good-question-1711-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg
I'll get back to you on that.

Eventually.

Maybe...

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Tangible benefits, probably not. It seems like it's mainly a self-governance/actualization thing. Living out from under the rules of a system made by a queen that doesn't seem to care, since there's no punishment for flattening a town under no banner.
It also doesn't help that she only seems to be the queen because she starts off and can get the biggest, regardless of how old and wise she actually is.
Criminals probably make of the minority of neutral/border town citizens. It's likely mainly disaffected or frustrated people who keep hearing about or even having experiences like the one that starts the game.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Tangible benefits, probably not. It seems like it's mainly a self-governance/actualization thing. Living out from under the rules of a system made by a queen that doesn't seem to care, since there's no punishment for flattening a town under no banner.
It also doesn't help that she only seems to be the queen because she starts off and can get the biggest, regardless of how old and wise she actually is.
Criminals probably make of the minority of neutral/border town citizens. It's likely mainly disaffected or frustrated people who keep hearing about or even having experiences like the one that starts the game.
idk i feel like the only people in neutral towns are ones that don't have a choice (usually criminals). otherwise, there's no real reason for average joes to go anywhere that's not an established kingdom (or homaspermia lollll). there are literally no benefits to being in a neutral town, other than not having to follow the laws of a country. you have zero protection, which is absolutely vital, considering that there are giantesses that can easily kill every one of you without effort if you don't have a giantess of your own. no person with any sense would go neutral if they didn't have to. i still think the queen is wack for letting homaspermians terrorize those towns without abandon, but looking at them through the lens of "criminals and/or people who've opted out of the social contract", her decision to not intervene makes sense.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
I've noticed that she takes the cowardly option often. She first used us as a hostage against Maryen which forced her to hold back, She murdered her mother in her sleep while she was defenseless, and attacked a neutral town with no giantess to defend them.

She only ever goes on the offensive if she has nothing to lose. She's a coward and I think she knows it
exactly. you can say a lot of things about yakuu, naya, and the like, but none of them are cowards. kendra is the only guardian we've seen who's willing to act like that

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes