4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Naya really feels like an evil character that somehow just didn't make it to Eviltown.

She apparently regularly goes out and murders people for fun, does so in areas when it could cause a war, and will freely murder you even after getting to know you because of a game in which she had every advantage and wouldn't let you refuse. Not to mention she knows that you'd hugely help out her tribe...

All the the other "bad" characters are at least open about their habits and live in a society where that's the norm...but she's just acting exactly like them just because.

I wouldn't mind a path where she gets called out on this and punished somehow.
If nothing else, she's evidence that they have some very sophisticated medical knowledge in that world, because she's clearly been lobotomized.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Naya really feels like an evil character that somehow just didn't make it to Eviltown.

She apparently regularly goes out and murders people for fun, does so in areas when it could cause a war, and will freely murder you even after getting to know you because of a game in which she had every advantage and wouldn't let you refuse. Not to mention she knows that you'd hugely help out her tribe...

All the the other "bad" characters are at least open about their habits and live in a society where that's the norm...but she's just acting exactly like them just because.

I wouldn't mind a path where she gets called out on this and punished somehow.
She's got a "Survival of the fittest" thing going on. In her mind it's not murder it's "You only died because you weren't as strong as I was" Regina and Madea are losing more and more of their patience for this too. I could easily see her eating a VIP and It majorly biting her in the ass someday.

Reactions: MGEfan and Gojii

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
She's got a "Survival of the fittest" thing going on. In her mind it's not murder it's "You only died because you weren't as strong as I was" Regina and Madea are losing more and more of their patience for this too. I could easily see her eating a VIP and It majorly biting her in the ass someday.
Survival of the fittest would make sense if she were out in the jungle hunting for food she needed...but she has a whole village which is, apparently, not at all going hungry. She's not hunting for necessity, it's purely for kicks.

She's also avoiding her own people, if it were really about survival of the fittest, she'd feel no guilt about eating them.
Hell, she eats you after acknowledging your existence would be a huge benefit to her people, if you lose the chasing game.

She's also lying to the people around her about it. Regina thinks she's just been hunting animals (at least at first) and I'm not sure Medea actually knows she's out there eating innocents, it certainly doesn't seem to be an approved habit among the residents.

The only people we've seen that are okay with randomly eating people are the Evil City...and Naya.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Depends if I get to keep all my knowledge about tech Timfalme, if not Keisiema, Viri is 3rd place, never really like the whole tribal style thing so Ly < neutral
Idk about that, Viri is only safe if you stay in towns, otherwise you are constantly surrounded by a huge forest that is full of monsters ready to eat you and also there is NAYA going around doing her business.
So yeah..... not a chance I would live there. I'm very very very excited to see the city of the mermaids (Idk how to call it), I hope is a nice place.

Reactions: verdammen and Gojii

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Survival of the fittest would make sense if she were out in the jungle hunting for food she needed...but she has a whole village which is, apparently, not at all going hungry. She's not hunting for necessity, it's purely for kicks.

She's also avoiding her own people, if it were really about survival of the fittest, she'd feel no guilt about eating them.
Hell, she eats you after acknowledging your existence would be a huge benefit to her people, if you lose the chasing game.

She's also lying to the people around her about it. Regina thinks she's just been hunting animals (at least at first) and I'm not sure Medea actually knows she's out there eating innocents, it certainly doesn't seem to be an approved habit among the residents.

The only people we've seen that are okay with randomly eating people are the Evil City...and Naya.
I'm not justifying her actions I'm just trying to make sense of her. I want to also say that she's very cat-like and cat's can be pretty sadistic but anybody could just tell me that Hara is also a cat but way friendlier. I dunno, I don't write the story here. Maybe you and I are thinking too much like logical, moral, humans.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if she killed them it is still murder no madder what her mind set is. also survival is if you have no food are water and have to live of the land. mybe it could also if your being hunted but the village did nothing. the cat chick is hard to read tho because i have not got here story yet.

Last edited:

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I'm not justifying her actions I'm just trying to make sense of her. I want to also say that she's very cat-like and cat's can be pretty sadistic but anybody could just tell me that Hara is also a cat but way friendlier. I dunno, I don't write the story here. Maybe you and I are thinking too much like logical, moral, humans.
you know nothing about cats, dude

Jul 12, 2021
Idk about that, Viri is only safe if you stay in towns, otherwise you are constantly surrounded by a huge forest that is full of monsters ready to eat you and also there is NAYA going around doing her business.
So yeah..... not a chance I would live there. I'm very very very excited to see the city of the mermaids (Idk how to call it), I hope is a nice place.
I hope so too....Wonder what kind of underwater place would they have? Would it be built from corals, pearls and other precious materials?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
[snip] I'm very very very excited to see the city of the mermaids (Idk how to call it), I hope is a nice place.
I've got a feeling there's going to be Siren -> luring humans = vore as part of that content. A Scyllia likely too with various things mixed in.

If he does it smart it'll have an "Atlantis" type vibe. Motherly/onee-san mermaid archtypes would be a nice touch, to round out a decent helping of "Gentle" to go with a lot of other content. I figure there will be some drowning deaths or something. Who knows, maybe unbirthing (partial?) as a way to transport MC underwater longer until getting to possible underwater cavern/castles where MC can breathe again (where the tinies are kept/etc) would be an interesting concept. :unsure: Maybe such a place is basically a trap for humans. Shipwrecked sailors arent let to leave (cue yandere characters).

Reactions: MGEfan

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I need urination stuff here O.O
Good luck with that.

I'm just trying to make sense of her. I want to also say that she's very cat-like
Found the issue.
But seriously, it's just some 'law of the jungle', 'fuck around and find out' kind of thought process applied to a character that otherwise doesn't think, which is why it's jarring. From brainless to 'I would like to play a game' in two seconds. It's like a metronome, except without rhythm or anything to stop the tine from breaking out of the side and burying itself in the table.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021

medea is already clearly pissed about naya's run-in with regina. i have to wonder how she'd react if she found out that naya had been eating people. the queen did not make a good decision choosing her as a guardian lmao

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I've got a feeling there's going to be Siren -> luring humans = vore as part of that content. A Scyllia likely too with various things mixed in.

If he does it smart it'll have an "Atlantis" type vibe. Motherly/onee-san mermaid archtypes would be a nice touch, to round out a decent helping of "Gentle" to go with a lot of other content. I figure there will be some drowning deaths or something. Who knows, maybe unbirthing (partial?) as a way to transport MC underwater longer until getting to possible underwater cavern/castles where MC can breathe again (where the tinies are kept/etc) would be an interesting concept. :unsure: Maybe such a place is basically a trap for humans. Shipwrecked sailors arent let to leave (cue yandere characters).
I think in the dialogue between Sheina and the Matriarch, she said that the MC will receive a spell that will let him breathe underwater.
And now that you mentioned, why is there not full unbirth? Some of you may say because the MC will not be able to breath or that he can't resist the preasure but come on, I think all of us want it.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I think in the dialogue between Sheina and the Matriarch, she said that the MC will receive a spell that will let him breathe underwater.
And now that you mentioned, why is there not full unbirth? Some of you may say because the MC will not be able to breath or that he can't resist the preasure but come on, I think all of us want it.
I'm just thinking that it might be something that is done for shipwrecked sailors/something sirens do (full unbirth?). Just thinking of how they would "transport" tinies in a rush to wherever they are taking them. I think the concept of a few sirens (maybe made them sadistic/vorephiles? idk but its an idea at least to play on the intentionally(?) causing shipwrecks). A Massive Scyllia onee-san (being the largest possibly to play on the whole seamonster/behemoth type concepts) would be solid. Could even play up the whole "neutral towns" thing with a few of them preying on coastal towns/pirate bases for a little extra edge to it.

I need to do a full playthough of the recent content though for better context tbh.

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
which kingdom would you like to live? (if you have the chance to decide)
Keisiema would definitely be the ideal choice, but you aren't completely safe anywhere as a purebred human. Some the residents there are pretty powerful as well and may unintentionally manipulate you (Bezy) or you'll just be vulnerable to their quirks. Each area boils down to rng cept Homaspernia and maybe Kyoima they're probably like 1 in 400 odds However, I still wouldn't mind having a nice little summer house there preferably close to the castle with a portal/route to Eliette's or Maryen's. It would be nice to have a direct line to angelic healing and hospitality. I think I would like to live in Viridice if I could figure it out safely and hide well through the nights. Far from Lycalis (It wouldn't be hard to be smart enough to not get killed 70% of the time. Push come to shove max your sex card.) and not in a neutral town to be raided by just about everything. Preferably, I would befriend one of the more sensible guardians there like Riys, Regina, or Madea. That way I could build my own skills while learning of everywhere slowly with their guidance and protection. To be able to live off-grid, try exotic natural foods, and see the sights would be neat. I also imagine Regina's honey would enhance any tea experience, so i'm not opposed to a Regina nomad-esc lifestyle either. She along with Madea resolve conflict too so, it might be worth some of the danger. Best case however, for me is, working while living in a secluded cave hot spring with a certain "training" massage therapist dragon. In my later years though i'd probably want to live in Timfalme or Keisiema since they have far better public livable considerations for humans. Not to mention you'd be crazy to pass up a chance to find citizens like Margarita. People whom would smother you and the family you both build with love while doting on you, the time you spend together, and your words.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes