4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
idk i feel like the only people in neutral towns are ones that don't have a choice (usually criminals). otherwise, there's no real reason for average joes to go anywhere that's not an established kingdom (or homaspermia lollll). there are literally no benefits to being in a neutral town, other than not having to follow the laws of a country. you have zero protection, which is absolutely vital, considering that there are giantesses that can easily kill every one of you without effort if you don't have a giantess of your own. no person with any sense would go neutral if they didn't have to. i still think the queen is wack for letting homaspermians terrorize those towns without abandon, but looking at them through the lens of "criminals and/or people who've opted out of the social contract", her decision to not intervene makes sense.
It's like "If you are so stubborn to not accept any kingdom just because you hate the giantess or whatever the fuck reason you have, defend yourself as you can", and I don't think this towns have the resources to hire a giantess to defend the place or even if a giantess will live there just because (only is she is also a criminal). So yeah there is not much common sense in this world.

And while we are on this topic, on which kingdom would you like to live? (if you have the chance to decide) I think I probably would live in Keisiema.

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
It's like "If you are so stubborn to not accept any kingdom just because you hate the giantess or whatever the fuck reason you have, defend yourself as you can", and I don't think this towns have the resources to hire a giantess to defend the place or even if a giantess will live there just because (only is she is also a criminal). So yeah there is not much common sense in this world.

And while we are on this topic, on which kingdom would you like to live? (if you have the chance to decide) I think I probably would live in Keisiema.
keisiema, no question at all. the most chill place, and all the giantesses are nice and won't eat me. timfalme is a reasonably close second. there's a lot of interesting lore and political intrigue going on over there, and not much danger for regular humans.

Reactions: lubujiana

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022

Keisiema sounds like a really good idea at first but the plummeting islands are concerning, I'd probably move there after knuckles collects all the pieces of the master emerald

tumblr_owmpp19aRX1w1kerio1_540.gif

Lambaser540

Dec 3, 2022
Hola, ¿puedes decirme cómo transferir los datos a otra actualización porque cada vez que descargo uno nuevo los datos desaparecen?

Lambaser540

Dec 3, 2022
Hello, can you tell me how to transfer the data to another update because every time I download a new one the data goes away?

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
exactly. you can say a lot of things about yakuu, naya, and the like, but none of them are cowards. kendra is the only guardian we've seen who's willing to act like that
I don't think she's a guardian... Also who are the guardians of Timfalme again? Or is it just the mil- I mean queen.

Reactions: colifa

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022

Depends if I get to keep all my knowledge about tech Timfalme, if not Keisiema, Viri is 3rd place, never really like the whole tribal style thing so Ly < neutral

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
I don't think she's a guardian... Also who are the guardians of Timfalme again? Or is it just the mil- I mean queen.
i think it's just the queen. also i don't really remember who the other homie guardian is :KEK: is it nyxmay maybe? i think it might be her, i'm not sure

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Is it piracy that this game is distributed here?
Is there any benefit to pay to their patreon?
Yes it is piracy... this forum is pretty much a bunch of pirated games. We get the game from the heroes that pay the patreon and distribute to us pirates the good booty.

The benefit of paying the patreon is first to support the artists so they can continue on the game, after all, without the patreon, there would be no game and no booty to be pirated. Also only the game is shared here, from what i saw the artist can make other drawings that isn't shared here, also also, depending on how much you want to pay, you can create a giantess and a story to put on the game, like all those guest character, so yeah there is some benefits to pay their patreon

Dec 2, 2020
Yes it is piracy... this forum is pretty much a bunch of pirated games. We get the game from the heroes that pay the patreon and distribute to us pirates the good booty.

The benefit of paying the patreon is first to support the artists so they can continue on the game, after all, without the patreon, there would be no game and no booty to be pirated. Also only the game is shared here, from what i saw the artist can make other drawings that isn't shared here, also also, depending on how much you want to pay, you can create a giantess and a story to put on the game, like all those guest character, so yeah there is some benefits to pay their patreon
Oh I see…
I don't want this game to end unfinished and to see other drawings, so I pay to patreon.
Thank you for your kind explanation.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Naya really feels like an evil character that somehow just didn't make it to Eviltown.

She apparently regularly goes out and murders people for fun, does so in areas when it could cause a war, and will freely murder you even after getting to know you because of a game in which she had every advantage and wouldn't let you refuse. Not to mention she knows that you'd hugely help out her tribe...

All the the other "bad" characters are at least open about their habits and live in a society where that's the norm...but she's just acting exactly like them just because.

I wouldn't mind a path where she gets called out on this and punished somehow.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes