4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Diula also, but all of her holes (mouth, vagina and anus) are connected to the stomach...somehow...
Which makes her a maybe, because if the qualification is 'inside the womb' she doesn't count because she... might lack one? We need to know more about the plussy.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
It's like "If you are so stubborn to not accept any kingdom just because you hate the giantess or whatever the fuck reason you have, defend yourself as you can", and I don't think this towns have the resources to hire a giantess to defend the place or even if a giantess will live there just because (only is she is also a criminal). So yeah there is not much common sense in this world.

And while we are on this topic, on which kingdom would you like to live? (if you have the chance to decide) I think I probably would live in Keisiema.
I would choose Timfalme, since it is safe for everyone, the technology is the most advanced (it gives a lot more things to do and see) and having The Queen there would make me feel safer if a war breaks out. The second choice would be Keisiema since everyone is extremely nice and it's far away from most dangers.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Keisiema would definitely be the ideal choice, but you aren't completely safe anywhere as a purebred human. Some the residents there are pretty powerful as well and may unintentionally manipulate you (Bezy) or you'll just be vulnerable to their quirks. Each area boils down to rng cept Homaspernia and maybe Kyoima they're probably like 1 in 400 odds However, I still wouldn't mind having a nice little summer house there preferably close to the castle with a portal/route to Eliette's or Maryen's. It would be nice to have a direct line to angelic healing and hospitality. I think I would like to live in Viridice if I could figure it out safely and hide well through the nights. Far from Lycalis (It wouldn't be hard to be smart enough to not get killed 70% of the time. Push come to shove max your sex card.) and not in a neutral town to be raided by just about everything. Preferably, I would befriend one of the more sensible guardians there like Riys, Regina, or Madea. That way I could build my own skills while learning of everywhere slowly with their guidance and protection. To be able to live off-grid, try exotic natural foods, and see the sights would be neat. I also imagine Regina's honey would enhance any tea experience, so i'm not opposed to a Regina nomad-esc lifestyle either. She along with Madea resolve conflict too so, it might be worth some of the danger. Best case however, for me is, working while living in a secluded cave hot spring with a certain "training" massage therapist dragon. In my later years though i'd probably want to live in Timfalme or Keisiema since they have far better public livable considerations for humans. Not to mention you'd be crazy to pass up a chance to find citizens like Margarita. People whom would smother you and the family you both build with love while doting on you, the time you spend together, and your words.
Wooah, I only asked that question out of pure curiosity, I didn't expect a full life answer like that. Very creative.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
I think in the dialogue between Sheina and the Matriarch, she said that the MC will receive a spell that will let him breathe underwater.
And now that you mentioned, why is there not full unbirth? Some of you may say because the MC will not be able to breath or that he can't resist the preasure but come on, I think all of us want it.
there are some scene. But to answer you, you are partially correct, yes the MP may died due to it (because it was a good idea to make him weaker than an ant), or may digested in some vore -lorish way.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
i do have one question who the hell is the mc anyway
a placeholder.
basicly, he has no story (and i would find that strange if he get one later). In the macro - mico games it's not uncomon, to say "fuck you no memories, now do whatever".
He could be a human from Earth (us, the player, (sorry males only)), that got isekai there. Or even linked to a whole plot with the mermaid kingdom (the queen did spoke about something).

So who knows

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
We are going to have to wait at least 1 year to get a clue of what happened to the mc exactly, but I have an inch that it is somehow connected to Maryen.
why maryen specifically? she doesn't seem like she has any mindwipe powers, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. i don't think it has anything to do with a giantess, because even the queen couldn't figure out wtf was going on. i bet MC probably got isekai'd through magic somehow but the transfer got fucked up midway through

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
why maryen specifically? she doesn't seem like she has any mindwipe powers, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. i don't think it has anything to do with a giantess, because even the queen couldn't figure out wtf was going on. i bet MC probably got isekai'd through magic somehow but the transfer got fucked up midway through
I wouldn't say that it has nothing to do with giantess because at the start of the game the MC is in a plce with lots of cages with tiny people inside of them and we see a giantess figure aproching our cage. I think that the MC belong to this world but he got capture by a giantess and she did something to his mind, when the MC is dreaming we can see some messages popping in his mind like "you are mine" (I don't remember exactly), so my guess is that he is being wacthed by this unknown character and expects something from him, idk what but she is expecting something.

Reactions: Gojii

MGEfan

Dec 7, 2020
I've got a feeling there's going to be Siren -> luring humans = vore as part of that content. A Scyllia likely too with various things mixed in.

If he does it smart it'll have an "Atlantis" type vibe. Motherly/onee-san mermaid archtypes would be a nice touch, to round out a decent helping of "Gentle" to go with a lot of other content.
Motherly/onee-san mermaid - this is the first I've heard of them. Can you please give me the full name and/or place where I can find this? I will be grateful.

About the game. Naya is my favorite character (precisely because of her innocently cruel behavior), and the fact that the path with her ended in such an interesting place makes me suffer. Her path will not be continued soon, I think.

Last edited:

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I wouldn't say that it has nothing to do with giantess because at the start of the game the MC is in a plce with lots of cages with tiny people inside of them and we see a giantess figure aproching our cage. I think that the MC belong to this world but he got capture by a giantess and she did something to his mind, when the MC is dreaming we can see some messages popping in his mind like "you are mine" (I don't remember exactly), so my guess is that he is being wacthed by this unknown character and expects something from him, idk what but she is expecting something.
I think that he was from Earth, somehow he was captured along the way (the scene with the cage at the very beginning), then he escaped from there, but along the way he suffered and lost his memory. No one is watching him, he is in free swimming. Since this world of giantesses is usually extremely convenient and comfortable for him, maybe the best option for him is just to live here and enjoy life, under the protection of a kind giantess who will love him. Maybe even collect for himself a harem of giantesses, obedient to his will of a tiny ruler and master.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Motherly/onee-san mermaid - this is the first I've heard of them. Can you please give me the full name and/or place where I can find this? I will be grateful.
Search on the coast of the ocean or warm sea. This new Ariel will swim towards you on her own to grab you and greedily press you to her luxurious chest, so that later, splashing her fish tail, she will swim into the depths of the ocean abyss.

MGEfan

Dec 7, 2020
Search on the coast of the ocean or warm sea. This new Ariel will swim towards you on her own to grab you and greedily press you to her luxurious chest, so that later, splashing her fish tail, she will swim into the depths of the ocean abyss.
I thought you meant the other game. I saw a title similar to what I already played (succubus onee-san) and it was a very good female domination & vore game

Update: I remember the name, its Mermaid’s Nutrition and Can't Run From Succubus Onesan by TripleBunny (artist is Yace)
So, is "onesan" the name of a genre, not a game?

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I think that he was from Earth, somehow he was captured along the way (the scene with the cage at the very beginning), then he escaped from there, but along the way he suffered and lost his memory. No one is watching him, he is in free swimming. Since this world of giantesses is usually extremely convenient and comfortable for him, maybe the best option for him is just to live here and enjoy life, under the protection of a kind giantess who will love him. Maybe even collect for himself a harem of giantesses, obedient to his will of a tiny ruler and master.
Harem of giantess hahaha you wish, I don't have any doubt that that will never happen, he barely can handle 1 giantess imagine if he has a harem, he will end up squash in no time.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Just in your dreams.
I wrote the novels where tiny main character has his own harem of gentle giantesses.
If you can't, he can.
Be envious and cry!
He has now in the end of this story many, many children, all his wives love him a lot.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes