4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
wait people on this thread hate her? Can I get a quick run down on why?
1. She routinely goes out and kills people for shit and giggles(She has food in her village, she has no excuse to eat them...)
2. She murders people or destroys scared relics in Viridice , therefore worsening the diplomatic situation by a considerable margin and bringing the two kingdoms closer to war, despite her saying she cares for her people...
3. She remarks how important the MC can be for the village's prosperity, but then willingly kills him in her games if he either does not do as she asks or does not bend backwards to get Naya to spare him...
4. The reason she respects Madea is beacuse she needs her to clean up the messes she made during her activities, leaving the kingdom she claims to protect with an overgrown cat with little leash and an overworked(almost to the point of exhaustion) Madea...

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
damn, good points.
I hope all of these are intentional character flaws.

In hind sight her route in general is fucked up.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
1. She routinely goes out and kills people for shit and giggles(She has food in her village, she has no excuse to eat them...)
2. She murders people or destroys scared relics in Viridice , therefore worsening the diplomatic situation by a considerable margin and bringing the two kingdoms closer to war, despite her saying she cares for her people...
3. She remarks how important the MC can be for the village's prosperity, but then willingly kills him in her games if he either does not do as she asks or does not bend backwards to get Naya to spare him...
4. The reason she respects Madea is beacuse she needs her to clean up the messes she made during her activities, leaving the kingdom she claims to protect with an overgrown cat with little leash and an overworked(almost to the point of exhaustion) Madea...
I don't hate Naya as much as everyone else here does but the inconsistency of knowing how MC's seed could be really useful and then just voring him bugs me. But what I REALLY hate are most of the Homaspernia giantesses, they're just bullies that get away with everything. I never liked characters that are evil for no reason. The only ones I like are some of the guest characters and I don't even think they count since all the canon Homaspernia characters are assholes.

How the hell does this society function when so many residents are murderers, rapists, thieves, and torturers?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
since all the canon Homaspernia characters are assholes.
Whoa, pump the brakes there, bud. Pyeka is a sweet little dangernoodle and I will not hear otherwise.
I feel like she could have been picked up by any of the kingdoms and fit in well enough, with the exception of the Sky kingdom. She just likes to eat and damn near everyone else around is bite-size.

Reactions: Glyphics and colifa

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
Whoa, pump the brakes there, bud. Pyeka is a sweet little dangernoodle and I will not hear otherwise.
I feel like she could have been picked up by any of the kingdoms and fit in well enough, with the exception of the Sky kingdom. She just likes to eat and damn near everyone else around is bite-size.
I don't know, man most people would consider being eaten alive a pretty terrible thing

Reactions: Chumgum

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I never liked characters that are evil for no reason. The only ones I like are some of the guest characters and I don't even think they count since all the canon Homaspernia characters are assholes.

How the hell does this society function when so many residents are murderers, rapists, thieves, and torturers?
This society exists just like any other in a totalitarian country - through intimidation, psychological terror, public executions of the recalcitrant as an example to others, so that they see, tremble and fear. Blood, pain and fear, as well as manipulating you and intimidating you with reprisals against your loved ones, if you are not affected by a threat to your personal life and health.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
This society exists just like any other in a totalitarian country - through intimidation, psychological terror, public executions of the recalcitrant as an example to others, so that they see, tremble and fear. Blood, pain and fear, as well as manipulating you and intimidating you with reprisals against your loved ones, if you are not affected by a threat to your personal life and health.
How can anybody live there though?
You wanna start a family? Oops, little Timmy's been kidnapped and maybe eaten now.
You wanna start a shop? Oops, it's been raided and burned down.
You wanna start a farm? Oops, a giantess trampled all over it because she was bored.

These "people" are savages.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Jul 12, 2021
How can anybody live there though?
You wanna start a family? Oops, little Timmy's been kidnapped and maybe eaten now.
You wanna start a shop? Oops, it's been raided and burned down.
You wanna start a farm? Oops, a giantess trampled all over it because she was bored.

These "people" are savages.

Jul 12, 2021
DUDE, SHE OWNS SLAVES, HAS A CULT, IS FREINDS WITH YAKUU, AND EATS PEOPLE AND THEIR SOULS!

NOT A GOOD PERSON!

View attachment 2320916
When you put it like that, you might have a point about her...
Especially considering she might have also indoctrinated her former subjects into believing her to be a goddess who can save their souls when truly she is manipulating them through their faith to have a few snacks
Her friendship with Yakuu is also quite problematic, as despite seeing her cold blooded actions towards nearly everyone(Slave, criminal and civilian alike) she stick to randomly suggesting that she tries to be nicer instead of adressing the fact that she is probably provoking conflict and unrest among her normal citizens...Despite of her role as a Guardian
That is also ignoring she can regularly chow down on slaves during random intervals(2 instances during the game proper) and might also intend to finally brainwash the mc into joining her little cult and saving him for last....
Yeah they are all ticking time bombs...

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but you forget per blood human's are looked at as yes snacks but more for sex i thought because there very good breeders.

Apr 29, 2020
Just put Coop in his Megas from Megas XLR and you basically solve every conflict, his motivation in the first place? Ruining his opportunity to try the giant sized foods from Margarita's Inn.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
This update is like the Ying-Yang, on one side we have Bezvallienne, who is one of the most kind and gentle giantess of them all, and the new part of her route is very beautiful and heartwarming. On the other hand we have Pyeka, she is not the worst of the giantess but I wouldn't trust in her too much and with this new part of her story that thought is more present than ever before.
Ahhh and here was I thinking that she was gonna be the "good" one in the hell kingdom.

Last edited:
Reactions: verdammen

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
SHE OWNS SLAVES, HAS A CULT, IS FREINDS WITH YAKUU, AND EATS PEOPLE AND THEIR SOULS!
Okay.

Basically everyone in Hell Kingdom above a certain size or rank owns slaves. Not ideal, but not exactly odd. Especially considering she's a Guardian. Perks of the position.
She had a cult, which unless I'm mistaken she just went along with. Again, not ideal, but I find it hard to fault her for taking advantage of a situation like that thrust upon her. Cults are weird.
Yakuu was probably the first being she'd seen in a while after the old kingdom fell apart, let alone the first other giantess. It stands to reason she'd grow attached.
And maybe I missed this part because I was staring at snitties, but what the fuck is this soul business you're going on about?

Unless there's something later that shows her brain is genuinely brokey, a lot of whatever your issue with her is can probably be explained by the Hell kingdom being her new home after the old one disappeared, and therefore being learned weirdness instead of innate. She's not a weird psycho-domme or murder-hobo like everyone else from there we've seen so far. Hell, without seeing her suck someone down, the closest giantess she reminds me of is Margarita.
Even if you all but throw yourself down her throat, she still takes the initiative to protect you.

She's not an angel, but she's leagues better than fucking Naya.

Edit: After playing the new bit... eh, still better than Naya. I can fix her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Blind_Muzician

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
And maybe I missed this part because I was staring at snitties, but what the fuck is this soul business you're going on about?
Please tell me you won't defend this. These guys were brainwashed and denied an afterlife. It's Evil.

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Please tell me you won't defend this. These guys were brainwashed and denied an afterlife. It's Evil.
You say that as if she's for sure not bullshitting for their benefit.
We've hit the edge of my suspension of disbelief here. It's going to be pure neurotic flailing past this point.

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
Neurotic flailing spoiling textwall time!

Everyone in this has their negatives and positives so, I wouldn't say anyone is completely "good". However, the Homasperna residents definitely can be more "evil" within reason. They are demons and dietys after all so it makes sense, it's genetic for them. Some at least show threads of reasoning to violent action, though its encouraged by basic pleasure. Also, note Margaretta kidnaps you, Maryen loves you to death, Eliette constantly almost crushes you on accident, Regina can get really bloodthirsty aggressive etc.

For me it's more the mind of the character before, during, and after their actions. Are they rational in what they do and do they listen to logic? Do they kill from a need, for sadistic pleasure like Nyx, for entertainment like Naya? Why? Framing this process in Pyeka's case, she likes to hunt, she's very powerful, and she was a ruler.

The whole cult thing is pretty messed up but she's the idol. Yes, she actively has a role in their demise but, I place more blame on the cult leader than the "tool". They are willing too so it's remotely better than if it was forced by her if that counts might be jumping the gun here though. That's just the world they live in. Lets not forget all the guardians like growing, smothering tinies, crushing stuff etc. Most of them have more than free reign and plenty reason (genetically) to do that stuff to everyone. But they have a somewhat functional society in spite of. Considering most of Hell kingdom, Pyeka's portion may be the best thus far cept for maybe Roxie and the goblins.

Pyeka also did mention how she was revered for protecting her followers hence the remains of her following, them offering tributes, and following her in gratitude etc. So, comparing her to Naya you'd be more likely to survive with Pya just because she does think and has led. But, neither scenario is ideal as being subject to living in hell kingdom at the bottom of the chain would be traumatic, especially with a cute twisted fatty snek.

TLDR:It's a pick your poison deal with everyone just a higher Vol in Hell kingdom or w/Naya.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes