4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
-Regina has quite a few understandable reasons, but it was still a dangerous call
-I agree with you wholeheartedly about dealing with the assaulting force but if Diula managed to subdue an entire field of poachers with vines, I presume Regina could do it too
-On another note if she did not find that solitary scout later, her wholesale slaughter of the raid would have left her with no information whatsoever
-Naya is an absolute moron, no doubt and she provoked Regina's anger with her antics, but this time she was attempting to do her job while explaining what happened
That's a maybe. Diula may be better at the vines thing due to being a plant herself. Plus, she was created to fight Guardians, so she may be better at the whole 'fighting' thing overall.
Regina found the scout on her way to the relic after sensing it was broken, and all she got out of him was that he was supposed to meet the rest of the force at the relic. And that he killed someone in town. His only real contribution (so far) seemed to be to let Regina make an entrance one-liner.
The possibility is there that someone spilled about the raiding party to Naya and she was waiting to ambush them, and the scout was hers and only had to kill someone to keep suspicion low, but that strikes me as a bit too clever and patient for Naya.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
That's a maybe. Diula may be better at the vines thing due to being a plant herself. Plus, she was created to fight Guardians, so she may be better at the whole 'fighting' thing overall.
Regina found the scout on her way to the relic after sensing it was broken, and all she got out of him was that he was supposed to meet the rest of the force at the relic. And that he killed someone in town. His only real contribution (so far) seemed to be to let Regina make an entrance one-liner.
The possibility is there that someone spilled about the raiding party to Naya and she was waiting to ambush them, and the scout was hers and only had to kill someone to keep suspicion low, but that strikes me as a bit too clever and patient for Naya.
Play Naya's route.

She picked up the scent, found the group, killed them and waited for the scout to arrive to take care of him, too.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Play Naya's route.

She picked up the scent, found the group, killed them and waited for the scout to arrive to take care of him, too.
That's a point for Naya, I suppose.
I still have to bring myself to want to play her route. That's the main issue.

This brings up a fun point, though. Given the more story-oriented way the game's written, do you think there's going to be a 'perfect' ending achievable through playing all the stories with our quantum MC bullshit and cooling things down?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well first he has to rember who he is. second i don't think all endings lead to happy endings some may but i don't know about all of them like i said.

Apr 29, 2020
well first he has to rember who he is. second i don't think all endings lead to happy endings some may but i don't know about all of them like i said.
Odd thing to say when there are characters like Margarita for example who look like they would never hurt a fly both metaphorically and literally even if they wanted to.

Jul 12, 2021
That's a point for Naya, I suppose.
I still have to bring myself to want to play her route. That's the main issue.

This brings up a fun point, though. Given the more story-oriented way the game's written, do you think there's going to be a 'perfect' ending achievable through playing all the stories with our quantum MC bullshit and cooling things down?
Hopefully not...Part of the charm of the game is playing different routes and seeing the concequences of what is happening to the world and its inhabitans...Having an ending where everything works out not only would be unsatisfying, but would also go against the understated but present atmosphere of the game where everything is based on strength and/or violence....

Reactions: Blind_Muzician

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
I have to disagree with the fact that these behaviours are genetic...
There are at least 3 examples: The queen, the princess and Madea...
Fair enough, looking back at my post maybe genetics wasn't the most accurate term to fit all cases, but I do think physical characteristics play a strong role. I also just like to stir up controversy, debate, and thought. Similar to how eating or a basic sex drive isin't technically purely genetic. Maybe, more situational and instinctive, mixed with environmental influence? idk can't think of a more accurate fit all term. Anyway, as the game is currently, Madea, I think is the best counter example thus far and I can't debate it much there. This is very apparent in the relationship with her and I think in part because she has to for the tribe. She submits to more basic desires after drinking however so... there might be more in her head than we realize. I'll need a few more trips to the bar with her to really unpack it all. Same of the queen, but we only know her at face value. She does seem like a logical type though thus far and time will tell. As for the princess, she seems a bit childish and maybe bratty but kind. We only hear a little of what she does and there isin't much to draw from there. Aside from her being embarrassed from being teased and blackmailed.
Regina can get really bloodthirsty but that happen only 1 time and it was because the MC was kidnapped.... Fine, it's true that Margarita takes you with her without a second thought. But she said that she would send a letter...
Margarita would never do something like that), she is very nice and gentle and it's impossible that she hurts the MC and it's not like she imprison him to secure he can't escape.
Regina, i'm sure is no stranger to fighting and that definitely isin't the first time. There was a war beforehand when Timfalme was being built or something and Viridice or some area was cut barren. Regina got upset and tried to enact justice, but I think was stopped by the Queen because of how bad it was. Anyway, those points I brought up just to explain that every rose has thorns and hell kingdom isin't ALL pitchforks and fire, just mostly. It wasn't so much to say her bloodthirsty anger was built into her. It was purely situational in both cases. Moving on to Margarita the same applies to her. She had a lapse of judgement in a fate crazed love frenzy, triggered by you in the first place. She knows it was kinda bad and fixes the problem though she doesn't have to. She's mostly good at heart there's just a bit of a wild fate love blindness underneath there. It's kinda cute and attractive, but I can't help but wonder how far it would go.

Going back to my main point and question. What mystical force makes the guardians/giantesses want to smother and love you or tinies? Why do they feel at ease when they crush vacant houses or raid neutral villages and more so with you watching? Why do they hunt tinies specifically when they can eat wyverns or harpies or fruits? If you said "The content Creators" without reading this spoiler you're a pretty damn cool person. My first thought was "genetics or just physical characteristics" but it's a plethora of things.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i read your spoiler but my answer still would not change they could eat the animals that have no speach are just are true animals. the reason there so in to tines is they can use them as dildos and purebloods from what all gantesses want them for is breeding if i rember right

Jul 12, 2021
Fair enough, looking back at my post maybe genetics wasn't the most accurate term to fit all cases, but I do think physical characteristics play a strong role. I also just like to stir up controversy, debate, and thought. Similar to how eating or a basic sex drive isin't technically purely genetic. Maybe, more situational and instinctive, mixed with environmental influence? idk can't think of a more accurate fit all term. Anyway, as the game is currently, Madea, I think is the best counter example thus far and I can't debate it much there. This is very apparent in the relationship with her and I think in part because she has to for the tribe. She submits to more basic desires after drinking however so... there might be more in her head than we realize. I'll need a few more trips to the bar with her to really unpack it all. Same of the queen, but we only know her at face value. She does seem like a logical type though thus far and time will tell. As for the princess, she seems a bit childish and maybe bratty but kind. We only hear a little of what she does and there isin't much to draw from there. Aside from her being embarrassed from being teased and blackmailed.

Regina, i'm sure is no stranger to fighting and that definitely isin't the first time. There was a war beforehand when Timfalme was being built or something and Viridice or some area was cut barren. Regina got upset and tried to enact justice, but I think was stopped by the Queen because of how bad it was. Anyway, those points I brought up just to explain that every rose has thorns and hell kingdom isin't ALL pitchforks and fire, just mostly. It wasn't so much to say her bloodthirsty anger was built into her. It was purely situational in both cases. Moving on to Margarita the same applies to her. She had a lapse of judgement in a fate crazed love frenzy, triggered by you in the first place. She knows it was kinda bad and fixes the problem though she doesn't have to. She's mostly good at heart there's just a bit of a wild fate love blindness underneath there. It's kinda cute and attractive, but I can't help but wonder how far it would go.

Going back to my main point and question. What mystical force makes the guardians/giantesses want to smother and love you or tinies? Why do they feel at ease when they crush vacant houses or raid neutral villages and more so with you watching? Why do they hunt tinies specifically when they can eat wyverns or harpies or fruits? If you said "The content Creators" without reading this spoiler you're a pretty damn cool person. My first thought was "genetics or just physical characteristics" but it's a plethora of things.
You propose a most interesting question...
After all, what seems to be the reason these giantesses seem so animated when in the presence of those of smaller stature, whenever engaging in destruction or other activities...What drives them to do so at a most subconcious level, where thoughts are barely formed...Moreover, what drives the little ones to submit to or provoke such beings while not being able to think of disobeying at times?
What reason....Something that inspires furious potential in the hearts of every being...Something akin to.......Her

Reactions: Sen_Temp
Jun 17, 2020
Made a point-guide/walkthrough for the game. Hopefully you guys find it useful and readable.
(Edit: Updated Main Story to 0.3.21)
Can you include all bad endings only? And have the result not sound like IT code? The results I think could be more clear if it just said:
Transformed
Absorbed
Swallowed
Swallowed+Digested
Assimilated
ETC.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

This is only my opinion but to put it in a example never happen to you when you were at the beach that someone was building a sand castle and another person comes and destroy it out of just fun? Well I think it's the same with the giantess and empty houses or neutral towns (in this case just the bad giantess). I suppose being that huge and almost all around you is smaller, the few things out of fun to do with them is destroy them.
But that is just a wild guess, don't take it too seriously.

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022

My guess was just that they evolved from some kind of monster or sum like that.
But that's just a theory...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Can you include all bad endings only? And have the result not sound like IT code? The results I think could be more clear if it just said:
Transformed
Absorbed
Swallowed
Swallowed+Digested
Assimilated
ETC.
i dont see the point really, it's a bad ending, you usually wants to avoid them to get further into the story, especially since you can only unlock few important (or new) characters by going some route with a lot of bumpy variables that may get you kill

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! (  ̄▽ ̄)b

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Eliette (Sponsored by Nergan)
- Guest character route extended: Riys
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations).
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes