4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Lucky that scene isn't one of my favorites, I'm tempted to say it's one of my most hated.

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
Yo anyone have the guest charactera with upcoming updates list?
Wanna know if KY and ROX routes will be expanded soon or not

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Yo anyone have the guest charactera with upcoming updates list?
Wanna know if KY and ROX routes will be expanded soon or not
From what I saw the devs finally decided to push the main plot forward, so there will be less guest character updates

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone know how to go with Kendra instead of yakuu?
The sadistic girls need to find you interesting enough to keep you. In the case of Kendra, she mostly likes to humilliate the mc and watching him being more horny than afraid for her, more or less. The answers you give to her in the starting village are the most important -> she finds really interesting that the mc wants to go with her and that he thinks that the queen and guardians have the obligation to protect people (and of course don's choosing the option that is more likely to make her angry)

Jul 12, 2021
The sadistic girls need to find you interesting enough to keep you. In the case of Kendra, she mostly likes to humilliate the mc and watching him being more horny than afraid for her, more or less. The answers you give to her in the starting village are the most important -> she finds really interesting that the mc wants to go with her and that he thinks that the queen and guardians have the obligation to protect people (and of course don's choosing the option that is more likely to make her angry)
I have always wondered, why does the option insists the guardians have a responsability towards the powerless increase interest with her?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes