4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 14, 2017
Anyone else here who's in love with Vai'Klis? I love how gentle she is towards us and cares about what we want. It's so hot that being delicate and taking our time is what gives her pleasure. She's also so mysterious. I can't wait to see how we work towards recovering her and our memories together. She's a super waifu imo, maybe she'll even be up there on the top tier with Margarita and Bezvy.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Anyone else here who's in love with Vai'Klis? I love how gentle she is towards us and cares about what we want. It's so hot that being delicate and taking our time is what gives her pleasure. She's also so mysterious. I can't wait to see how we work towards recovering her and our memories together. She's a super waifu imo, maybe she'll even be up there on the top tier with Margarita and Bezvy.
Meh.

sampietrotti

Oct 1, 2020
I'd rather be eaten and digested by Yakuu and Nyxmay... or Pyeka, of course. Dammit! What's wrong with meeeeee

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Vai Klis is a great giant waifu, and also the safest of homaspernia so far (followed close by Pyeka)
I am very curious about Nyxmay too, since I have the theory that she was (is) a giant fairy, but something made her extremely sadistic but without losing her innocent and gentle personality (it is curious how she has 2 faces but shows both of them at all times, which also seem to mix together)

Oct 14, 2017
Vai Klis is a great giant waifu, and also the safest of homaspernia so far (followed close by Pyeka)
I am very curious about Nyxmay too, since I have the theory that she was (is) a giant fairy, but something made her extremely sadistic but without losing her innocent and gentle personality (it is curious how she has 2 faces but shows both of them at all times, which also seem to mix together)
I'm glad you agree on Vai'Klis. Interesting theory on Nyxmay, but her sadism turns me away from her. Though it was nice she gave us an option this time. Much more interested in finding out Vai'Klis' past. The goblin girl is actually a bit safer than Pyeka since she doesn't ever kill us, while Pyeka does on 1 answer choice. Or were you just counting main characters? You could argue safer than even Vai'Klis, since while she herself won't harm us, Kendra can if we insult Vai'Klis. Though only a complete douchebag would do that to our sweet waifu. (Though I did it once just to see the death scene lmao. Not that I liked it but just to see if she would or if Vai'Klis would tell her not to.)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got this question the girl in the queens city the one in the cloak is she the princess are who is she

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
First time commenting on this forum but I can’t wait the mermaid/under water section of the game!! Also I love that one girl that wears you as a thong (forgot her name), I hope there’s more content of that and of her!!

Reactions: colifa
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes