4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
This was more of a Kive start than a margarita update
Although idk how to feel when we are doing this behind margaritas back
I also kinda worry this might be a trap. Kive and Margarita knew each other for years for all we know Kive might be setting us up to snitch to Margarita and tell her we're not trustworthy.
download.png

Reactions: tothadam1998

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
Apparently the updates are for Margarita, Croixelle and Diula! It is what can be seen in the Patreon publication. Many thanks to ZeMezziah for uploading the download links!

Reactions: hahequ
Oct 14, 2017
Kive deserves a little more attention and her own category in Guest Characters. She's great.
Agreed, I would've really preferred if her route didn't involve cheating on Margarita though. But Kive is just so hot, so I'll have to do both of their routes, assuming this was the start of Kive's that is and not something weird.

Reactions: Chumgum
Oct 14, 2017
I also kinda worry this might be a trap. Kive and Margarita knew each other for years for all we know Kive might be setting us up to snitch to Margarita and tell her we're not trustworthy.
View attachment 2473365
I don't think its a trap. I think Kive now calling her boss instead of a more personal friend term is a sign there's some sort of conflict between them. Maybe Kive is jealous that Margarita was able to own both a successful farm and tavern. Or that she has a bigger butt and boobs, maybe men always flirt with her over Kive. She also seems genuinely attracted to us, if her facial reactions to our answers are anything to go by.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Kive deserves a little more attention and her own category in Guest Characters. She's great.
I'd love more Kive IF our relationship were honest, I don't like cheating on such a sweetheart like Margarita. Even if she is pretty sexy.
Also I don't like her hijacking Margarita's update I wanted to see more of her only to get a Kive illustration instead.

Reactions: Glyphics

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
As a man of culture and a fellow lover of Margarita I'm very angry with this update, the othres routes were fine but COME ON, ALL THAT TIME WAITING ONLY TO GET A SCENE WITH KIVE (which is not even finished, but doesn't matter I don't like the idea of cheatting on Margarita) AND NOTHING WITH MARGARITA. AHHHH I'M SO PISSED.

Oct 14, 2017
As a man of culture and a fellow lover of Margarita I'm very angry with this update, the othres routes were fine but COME ON, ALL THAT TIME WAITING ONLY TO GET A SCENE WITH KIVE (which is not even finished, but doesn't matter I don't like the idea of cheatting on Margarita) AND NOTHING WITH MARGARITA. AHHHH I'M SO PISSED.
I'd love more Kive IF our relationship were honest, I don't like cheating on such a sweetheart like Margarita. Even if she is pretty sexy.
Also I don't like her hijacking Margarita's update I wanted to see more of her only to get a Kive illustration instead.
Agree that they shoulda gave Margarita a new scene. They should give Kive her own route with no cheating. Maybe could just have us meet her while she's delivering something for Margarita instead.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes