4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 14, 2017
Here's my tierlist. Feel free to discuss it / ask for my reasoning. I assume there's 2 pics of Maryen and Frayo to separate their good and bad sides, but eh just decided to put both pics next to each other. Also, I don't quite recall who the girl I placed last in the "Needs own route" tier was, can someone remind me?

Last edited:
Reactions: tothadam1998

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Here's my tierlist. Feel free to discuss it / ask for my reasoning. I assume there's 2 pics of Maryen and Frayo to separate their good and bad sides, but eh just decided to put both pics next to each other. Also, I don't quite recall who the girl I placed last in the "Needs own route" tier was, can someone remind me?
That was a jewelry merchant you meet during Maryen's route, you bought a ankle bracelet from her as a gift for Maryen.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I agree that the margarita is great, but this is nonsense. There are plenty of better characters, so to exalt just one is silly.
It was supposed to be a Margarita update, right? And instead we got Kive?
It's less 'exalting' and more 'why didn't we get more cowgirl mommy'? Sure, maybe her content will be great when she gets more screentime, but
Margarita. Come on.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you would think evening out who get's scenes would bw like we gave these people scenes now let's go to the next group in line lol.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
It's less 'exalting' and more 'why didn't we get more cowgirl mommy'? Sure, maybe her content will be great when she gets more screentime, but
Margarita. Come on.
Getting Kive isn't the problem, I'd love more Kive she's sexy as hell, the problem is we just got bait and switched.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Margarita. Come on.
It was an update to Margarita's route.

Seems like the main drama in that path will be between faithfulness to Margarita or cheating on her with Kive.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
It was an update to Margarita's route.

Seems like the main drama in that path will be between faithfulness to Margarita or cheating on her with Kive.
Judging by the response in here so far, she would have been better off on her own path.

Oct 14, 2017
I liked Croixelle's update, nice to be able to help her and see her care for us. Also the vampire girl is cute, basically the 1st sex scene with another tiny even if no actual sex was shown. But pressing her body against ours and stuff is pretty sexual imo. I know we aren't getting a full blown scene with just a tiny, but would be nice if one of them at least had a 3some with us and a giantess. Vamp girl + Croixelle would be hot, or maybe they could show us that tiny that's friends with Riys and do a 3some there. Eliette + Valerie, tho Eliette might be even more nervous than usual. Or heck, even our fellow student in the green magic lessons with Diula, he prob would be really nervous but end up liking it, imagine 1 Diula boob for each of us. Or both of us sliding thru each of her holes. On that note, the whole magic lessons thing is pretty cool. Also Diula is a bit pushier, guessing due to the stress of having to deal with that darkness she detected. I imagine we'll be helping her with that darkness later.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes