4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
It's almost as if Tiermaker should have more columns, so you could rate them for different reasons.
Like "S tier because cute" and "S tier because sexy".
Cause it does feel a little weird to stick Sheina, Croixelle and Yakuu in the same tier.
you can add more though ?

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Vai'Killis is the equivalent of a flower sitting atop a bag of garbage. One flower isn't enough to keep the trash from reeking...
she isnt there because she wants to be shes there because its one the only place she can stay in physcial form i think due to magic and 2 her friends live there so she isnt alone/willl not have problems i personally think shed be near hell but not inside its walls

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Are there any different scenes with Vai depending if she has Nyxmay's link with MC or not?
Short answer is Yes! I recommend having two different save routes, one with a soul link and one without! Artical said this about it

“I already said that every choice matters~
How could something like coming from Nyxmay or Kendra's route mean nothing?
It will be even more notorious in the future
After all, this is just the beginning” ~

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Could use some more redecorating if I say so myself.
They have slaves don't they? Tell them to get a fucking mop and start cleaning the blood and disposing the bodies. Just because you're evil doesn't mean you need to invite germs and leave smelly corpses laying around.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
They have slaves don't they? Tell them to get a fucking mop and start cleaning the blood and disposing the bodies. Just because you're evil doesn't mean you need to invite germs and leave smelly corpses laying around.
lmao but your not wrong diesase in this verse would not be good/ would suck for everyone

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Hahaha I just imagine someone from Homaspernia saying "I may be a villain but one cannot neglect cleanliness".

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes