4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
That checks out :LOL:

In another note, I think that the update will take longer since the last one was released a week later
It was just released shortly ago. Just need somebody to post it lol. The patreon post in the beginning of the month said the 20th and 30th, and it was spot on.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I hope that MC will show us just how smart humans are by fixing the floating islands plummeting problem. (And maybe impress some of the heavenly women by doing so...)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
This update was like eating a bittersweet candy.
I haven't bothered with Yakuu for three whole updates now. Did she ever get any better? Or does she just stay the same arrogant, evil, sadist, the whole time?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I hope that MC will show us just how smart humans are by fixing the floating islands plummeting problem. (And maybe impress some of the heavenly women by doing so...)
On Yakuu's route, Yakuu says that Maryen should be able to keep islands afloat with her magic, just like her mother before her.
But as we know from Maryen's route, the eyepatch seals her dark side, it must be sealing her powers too.

MC need to help Maryen tame her dark side, otherwise floating islands are doomed to fall.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Strictness doesn't murder time and time again, evil does. You can mental gymnastic her morality all you want. I'm not changing my mind
You're the one doing mental gymnastics here. It's Yakuu's job to be the biggest, meanest bitch in Hell Kingdom to keep everyone in check.

Unlike fucking Kendra who kills people for shits and giggles, and occasionally sells people into slavery. Just because she can.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
You're the one doing mental gymnastics here. It's Yakuu's job to be the biggest, meanest bitch in Hell Kingdom to keep everyone in check.

Unlike fucking Kendra who kills people for shits and giggles, and occasionally sells people into slavery. Just because she can.
If you say so

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes