4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
So I read Orphelith's scene and came to a conclusion: It's better to think of Orphelith not as the queen of the entire continent, but rather the queen of the most powerful nation there (though not an overwhelmingly powerful one).

No idea if this is just me making shit up or misinterpreting, but that's the only way I can see Orphelith in a moral light. As otherwise, the actions, or rather, the inactions she takes make her seem cold and uncaring.

Maybe it is in fact a naïve way of thinking about the events presented, and her centuries of experience proves otherwise. Yet the innocent thinking of the MC has merit, as otherwise you can lose touch with any moral thoughts in regards to people's lives like it seems Orphelith has.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
I know, Sorry I found out the problem is because of the lazy walkthrough mod
yes. I still haven't updated it sorry-- I'm kind of sick, and going through code is no-go rn.
Mod only works for stated version, else script will stop short. Just remove files and you're good.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Long time lurker here, but anybody think that the devs have their eyes on this thread to keep notes on what to update? I'm starting to see a correlation between the topics discussed here and the updates to the story. No Regina vs Gustav cannon yet, so it may be confirmation bias...

Ngl, game's great. It's rare to see an erotic VN with a lot of story and worldbuilding, especially in such a niche fetish. Although I'm not a big fan of the ever-increasing character count, almost every character feels needed in the story in some way or other.
My only gripe is regarding the MC's trauma. The MC has trauma regarding giantesses due to Kendra crushing his house IF he chooses to go with Maryen or runs away to the forest. You can see this as he's scared of Maryen/Regina. Yet this isn't explored as much in the story (and sometimes completely forgotten) unless you choose the Maryen, Regina or Sheina routes. In other words, the MC basically heals his trauma and has barely any fear of giantesses after like a day or two in-universe in most of the routes in the game.

Also, my favourite route so far is Vai'Klis (sry cowgirl cult) as she's a welcome change from the usual Homospemia cruelty and she may make the MC stronger by teaching him to make potions.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Long time lurker here, but anybody think that the devs have their eyes on this thread to keep notes on what to update? I'm starting to see a correlation between the topics discussed here and the updates to the story. No Regina vs Gustav cannon yet, so it may be confirmation bias...

Ngl, game's great. It's rare to see an erotic VN with a lot of story and worldbuilding, especially in such a niche fetish. Although I'm not a big fan of the ever-increasing character count, almost every character feels needed in the story in some way or other.
My only gripe is regarding the MC's trauma. The MC has trauma regarding giantesses due to Kendra crushing his house IF he chooses to go with Maryen or runs away to the forest. You can see this as he's scared of Maryen/Regina. Yet this isn't explored as much in the story (and sometimes completely forgotten) unless you choose the Maryen, Regina or Sheina routes. In other words, the MC basically heals his trauma and has barely any fear of giantesses after like a day or two in-universe in most of the routes in the game.

Also, my favourite route so far is Vai'Klis (sry cowgirl cult) as she's a welcome change from the usual Homospemia cruelty and she may make the MC stronger by teaching him to make potions.
Just wait dude, Regina vs Gustav cannon will come next week, my uncle works at littlefanstudio and he said it to me

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

They’re always watching… and actually the MC does have his trauma carry through some other characters… like for Yakuu… you can be extremely scared to the point where she doesn’t use you to “get off” because ur terrified… some dialogue will only be available to you if you keep the same personality for that certain character route… D5528DE8-579C-431B-BAF3-01BB01555621.png

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I'm sure they keep watch, how else would they know who to ban when the game gets shared around?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.37 + Gallery unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 175 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021

If you go on the GG discord and search 'F95' it's been mentioned several times, so the devs are definitely aware of this thread. Whether or not they actually keep up with it and use it to consider updates and lore is anyone's guess. If I'm honest, they definitely care more about their discord members than us when it comes to updates and lore :KEK:

Reactions: lust_reborn

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I respect that decision, she is the pretty flor in the middle of the swamp full of of crocodiles and nasty bugs. So you are forgiven... for now.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Long time lurker here, but anybody think that the devs have their eyes on this thread to keep notes on what to update?
Most devs keep on eye on this forum. :illuminati:
If for nothing else to issue DMCA claims.:FacePalm:
But in all seriousness, the games here hit more people. Which can actually be good for business, as there always people that wanna try before buy and believe it or not people DO want to support their favorite creators. Just most ppl broke. :HideThePain:

I'm starting to see a correlation between the topics discussed here and the updates to the story.
Likely coincidental, most devs do care about what other people think but if they living to make the content they make for their customers as well. Generally you devote time to what feeds you.

If I'm honest, they definitely care more about their discord members than us when it comes to updates and lore :KEK:
+1

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
They’re always watching… and actually the MC does have his trauma carry through some other characters… like for Yakuu… you can be extremely scared to the point where she doesn’t use you to “get off” because ur terrified… some dialogue will only be available to you if you keep the same personality for that certain character route… View attachment 2863364
I don't know what I was trying to say, but I think it's that there's a significant lack of normal-sized characters in the game, and the amount of interactions with them are far less (and often antagonistic) than that with the giantesses. The MC is thrown into a world of giantesses after all, one would think that he'd have at least one normal-sized person in most routes that decides to be his friend and introduces him to the world and its rules, as opposed to immediately taking the leap of faith to traveling and living with the giantesses in most routes despite nearly going splat at the start of the game.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes