4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Someone understands. And yes I know don't judge by it's cover. I enjoy the game and don't have that many gripes with it. Unlike other people

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well yeah she kinda did that, but you get mutiple chances to get out of her route. She doesn't force you to stay with her if you don't want to
Not multiple. There is only one that will lead you to Kive route, all others will just end with death. And I mean yeah, she doesn't put you in chains or anything, but any being with conscience would have problems saying no to her. The way she treats MC gets him into an emotional prison with the fear of breaking her heart. I understand that she's not fully aware of doing so, but still.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
You couldn't win even the first tutorial fight lol, enemies are too strong.
Yeah but it would be nice to be able to walk around, for example, Timfalme and interact with npcs (giantess and normal size people). Each character with their own model of RPG maker, it could be really nice. And well for the part of the fights, since the MC is always (not always but mostly of the time) around at least 1 giantess, the fights could be from the perspective of the giantess.

Reactions: skinnyj69
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes