4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Not a big fan of this update, to short and even if Helga is one of the nicest giantess, I don't like tomboys and feet, thats litealy the worst combination you can give me. Also the fact that in Eliette's update, nothing happens! Because all that we get is "I will tell you later", it was very disappointing
I'm not big on feet either, but at least it was worth a few laughs.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Not a big fan of this update, to short and even if Helga is one of the nicest giantess, I don't like tomboys and feet, thats litealy the worst combination you can give me. Also the fact that in Eliette's update, nothing happens! Because all that we get is "I will tell you later", it was very disappointing
I mean, there’s a character for everyone! Not every character is gonna have the same kinks/personality!… also, I wouldn’t say nothing happened in Eliette’s update, her paths divergence just happened.. which is a pretty big deal… and more lore overall this update was much appreciated… I did dive into Sheina’s booba :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
GiantGuardians-0.3.58
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

madxxter

Dec 20, 2021
really hoped there would be more to sheina but oh well at least we got a somewhat decent foot scene for smell fetish (and more helga) so I'm okay with it. I hope they do like with madea and put more effort in next sheina update to compensate

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
I wish there was a way to know which character would do most of the fetish stuff the user likes. Dont get me wrong I most have the big ass and some put you right into it, but having to do different paths by starting over, or saving the game when when meeting a new giantess, is a lot. lol Keep the butt worship stuff coming please.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I wish there was a way to know which character would do most of the fetish stuff the user likes. Dont get me wrong I most have the big ass and some put you right into it, but having to do different paths by starting over, or saving the game when when meeting a new giantess, is a lot. lol Keep the butt worship stuff coming please.
Did you ever look at the character bios on kemono or the giant guardians twitter?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
really hoped there would be more to sheina but oh well at least we got a somewhat decent foot scene for smell fetish (and more helga) so I'm okay with it. I hope they do like with madea and put more effort in next sheina update to compensate
I guess hooking up with Sheina is the equivalent to dating an ambassador. Even if she is really sexy the politics come with the territory :cautious:

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
Apr 1, 2021
gotta admit, this update felt really short, but I think that it was aimed at expanding the world of the game, and also making the MC distrust Eliette, which sounds like an interesting idea, to me it seems depending on the choices we choose, the MC will perceive Eliette differently. Really looking forward to her next update in half a year :sneaky:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
This update was ass. And not the good type of ass. Also, am I the only one that thinks that Ellie's suddenly changed art *and* writing styles for a moment in this update?

Apr 29, 2020
This update was ass. And not the good type of ass. Also, am I the only one that thinks that Ellie's suddenly changed art *and* writing styles for a moment in this update?
The change in art was a long while ago buddy, as for the writing, I'm pretty sure it's not gonna go in the sudden pacifist crossing the line without hesitation kind of way.

Apr 1, 2021
yeah, her face seems a little off, not sure what it is, but there was just something not right, and the slight change in the writing style was most likely to make it believable that she could actually be evil or something...
but that most likely won't happen, the devs have been making this game for years now, I'm more than sure that they have like 90% of the story already written down, they wouldn't just change the characters whole personality on a whim

Apr 29, 2020
yeah, her face seems a little off, not sure what it is, but there was just something not right, and the slight change in the writing style was most likely to make it believable that she could actually be evil or something...
but that most likely won't happen, the devs have been making this game for years now, I'm more than sure that they have like 90% of the story already written down, they wouldn't just change the characters whole personality on a whim
Cause if they do go that route, people are not gonna vibe with that at all.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
The game is still in early stages so I highly doubt that they have 90% of the story written down… and for Eliette, that choice was pretty much her path divergence… which means you and her are gonna either have the same relationship you’ve always had for her, or be even more afraid of her (which some of the choice already can align that way but now it’s fully flourished) a lot of the the long established character routes, specifically their paths are starting to get more and more different as the content for them comes along

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
gotta admit, this update felt really short, but I think that it was aimed at expanding the world of the game, and also making the MC distrust Eliette, which sounds like an interesting idea, to me it seems depending on the choices we choose, the MC will perceive Eliette differently. Really looking forward to her next update in half a year :sneaky:(y)
I wouldn’t say half a year… I would say it’s sooner than u think… heh

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes