4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
Something I dont know if anybody mentioned before and that made me realize is that in Margarita's route when the game lets you choose if you let Kive play with you in her thighs, if you let her, te scene with margarita in bed changes and she looks like she is about to turn yandere on us to which makes me a bit concerned on how things might go after what happened in the last update and you did decide to cheat on her

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Something I dont know if anybody mentioned before and that made me realize is that in Margarita's route when the game lets you choose if you let Kive play with you in her thighs, if you let her, te scene with margarita in bed changes and she looks like she is about to turn yandere on us to which makes me a bit concerned on how things might go after what happened in the last update and you did decide to cheat on her
Firstly, shame on you if you cheated on the best girl, and secondly I think if she realized that something happened between the MC and Kive, she would get really mad (primally because she already told us that she is a one man woman), but I don't think she would hurt the MC.

Reactions: Teher and Jah93341
Apr 29, 2020
Firstly, shame on you if you cheated on the best girl, and secondly I think if she realized that something happened between the MC and Kive, she would get really mad (primally because she already told us that she is a one man woman), but I don't think she would hurt the MC.
I'd imagine her form of punishment being forced inside her bra for the duration of the week with occasional breaks for food and baths, cause to be perfectly honest, I don't see her being angry enough to go through with drawing blood, it's just not in her pacifistic nature.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well she does have a kinda evil side but the eye patch keeps it in check if were talking about kindras sister.

Oct 14, 2017
Saw people making tierlist so here's mine View attachment 2497246
Seeing other lists and margarita being in the high tiers is just another punch to what I see as Kive's route start
Also I really want more Sheri updates cause I'm really hoping she turns into a butt-focused route because the only one of those we have is Bel (and maybe Riys) and after how she just talked down on the MC during the entirety of her last update, yeah that was a turn off
Also can someone remind me where did the girl at the bottom showed up cause I have no clue
Who talked down to MC, Bel? but you still have her in A Tier...? And that girl is Bezvy's friend who is marrying Bezvy's ex bf (but didn't know he left her) and asks for our help.

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
I'd imagine her form of punishment being forced inside her bra for the duration of the week with occasional breaks for food and baths, cause to be perfectly honest, I don't see her being angry enough to go through with drawing blood, it's just not in her pacifistic nature.
Idk bro in that scene she grinded us to exhaustion and she seemed out of it, not being concerned if it would hurt us or not

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I think if she realized that something happened between the MC and Kive, she would get really mad (primally because she already told us that she is a one man woman), but I don't think she would hurt the MC.
I dunno, If she gets like this after some flirting I can only imagine her wrath if she caught us with our pants down with Kive. She might be a sweetheart but she takes our relationship VERY seriously.

Oct 14, 2017
I dunno, If she gets like this after some flirting I can only imagine her wrath if she caught us with our pants down with Kive. She might be a sweetheart but she takes our relationship VERY seriously.
I think the most she would do is lock us in her house so Kive can't get to us.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes