4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone wanna be Giant Guardians buddies with me? As in, have some in depth discussions of Giant Guardians with me using the conversation feature on here.
There are many of us here that are posting theories or opinions about the giants, so we kinda already have that here.
Talking about theories, we can also bet on whose route will be updated next

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
There are many of us here that are posting theories or opinions about the giants, so we kinda already have that here.
Talking about theories, we can also bet on whose route will be updated next
Speaking of, I'm guessing Eli might be updated again. One of the heavy spenders REALLY likes her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do have on question when you walking through helsparina with the i snake girl why can't we get a rout with the sexy shop keeper we see lol.

ZeMezziah

Feb 18, 2023
I hath returned once more to bestow onto my disciples the holy scripture that we all seek.

"

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Brian Graham)

- Guest character route extended: Zanna

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

UPGRADES

- Fierkel sprites upgraded

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

"

cj09

Apr 21, 2022
By chance would anyone send/post their game file? I recently changed some parts in my pc and lost my data. I had it happen once before and played it through again but I really don’t want to have to do it again. Thx

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
I hath returned once more to bestow onto my disciples the holy scripture that we all seek.

"

Windows version

Mac version

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Brian Graham)

- Guest character route extended: Zanna

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

UPGRADES

- Fierkel sprites upgraded

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

"
The true hero is here!!

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Bushido72346124

Jun 25, 2020
it´s me or the latest updates seem to be too short compared to others i mean only 2 characters in this update is kinda dissapointing considering that they use the same sprites most of the time

Klaus1_3

Sep 24, 2021
Can anyone please drop their entire save file with every scene from the beginning, I lost my entire save files when i changed OS.
would be grateful if anyone drops it. it is really hard to play with every choices from the beginning. Thanks

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Can anyone please drop their entire save file with every scene from the beginning, I lost my entire save files when i changed OS.
would be grateful if anyone drops it. it is really hard to play with every choices from the beginning. Thanks
It does gives you the chance to play the routes again and maybe change some choice

Klaus1_3

Sep 24, 2021
Just copy and paste it then replace the original file and done
Thank you so much for sharing this.
although this is not scene replay i guess.
Iwill use this, in case if you have all the save files please share.
I saw your save file above which is prior to this update right.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes