4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Margarita simply became upset and angry, but there was not any sign that she would punish or hurt the mc for cheating. She has the right to be very angry (especially since in that route you tell her that you think that they were destined together), and of course the mc is going to feel in danger if Margarita gets angry because you have an angry giant very close to you, but I firmly believe that she is not dangerous at all.

Reactions: Teher

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Margarita simply became upset and angry, but there was not any sign that she would punish or hurt the mc for cheating. She has the right to be very angry (especially since in that route you tell her that you think that they were destined together), and of course the mc is going to feel in danger if Margarita gets angry because you have an angry giant very close to you, but I firmly believe that she is not dangerous at all.
Yeah no shit. She has every right to be mad nobody's saying she doesn't that's why everybody still likes her so much because her feelings are justified.
"I only have eyes for you"
*cheats the next day*
I'd be pissed too

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Alright gentlemen, time to cast your bets! How long will it take before someone is willing to share the update?

I'm guessing.... within three days

• Sad
Reactions: DiceandRoll
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes