4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I had hoped to preserve my finances in order to both sustain myself, and indulge in more ancient Egyptian cardboard rectangles, but I hath sacrificed said funds to provide for mine loyal disciples in the same manner one would sacrifice two monsters to invoke the power of the Stygian Sorcerer. I earnestly hope you all enjoy the update as much as I shall, and for that I shall be passing on mine acquisition onto you all.

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows version

Mac version
NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Sheina
- Main route extended: Castle of Timfalme

- Main route extended: Margarita
- 3 New illustrated scenes (16 variations)
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

VERSION HINTS (Could contain spoilers!)
- To play Timfalme's story update, you must NOT join Croixelle's route after the dinner when you're at the castle.
Thank you very much Sir, you have earned the tittle of "Hero"

Apr 29, 2020
I had hoped to preserve my finances in order to both sustain myself, and indulge in more ancient Egyptian cardboard rectangles, but I hath sacrificed said funds to provide for mine loyal disciples in the same manner one would sacrifice two monsters to invoke the power of the Stygian Sorcerer. I earnestly hope you all enjoy the update as much as I shall, and for that I shall be passing on mine acquisition onto you all.

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows version

Mac version
NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Sheina
- Main route extended: Castle of Timfalme

- Main route extended: Margarita
- 3 New illustrated scenes (16 variations)
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

VERSION HINTS (Could contain spoilers!)
- To play Timfalme's story update, you must NOT join Croixelle's route after the dinner when you're at the castle.
Here's the exchange I've promised;
1681792576007.png

Password: Kimochi.info
1681792639506.png

Password: Otomi-games.com
I said I would give some games for the one to deliver, I did not neglect that decision.
These will be manually translated by a friend of mine, when they get fully translated the site will list them on the Latest update tab, be vigilant on these two.

Reactions: Sorreah

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Is it me or this update is veryyyy short compared to others? I mean, 3 routes got more scenes but they were very short, for example, in Sheina's case I was expecting a little something after the boat scene, idk at least a scene were we get back, set the slaves free and go to a bar with Sheina or something like that.
Also Margarita, yes she got a little (very!) yandere but at least she doesn't actually hurt the MC.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I don't know what Egyptian cardboard rectangles or Stygian Sorcerers are but I do know I am grateful. Thankyou.

Reactions: ZeMezziah
Oct 14, 2017
Thank you very much and nice way to say Yugioh lol. I'm a yugioh player myself so let me know if you wanna talk about it.

Reactions: ZeMezziah
Oct 14, 2017
View attachment 2555197
Well, look who fucking called it!
Yep you indeed called it. Though, I wonder if part of it was everyone saying they hated the cheating. But maybe they always planned it this way. Now this makes me want a separate Kive route with no cheating even more. Which could still be possible with the not knowing if we love Margarita route I guess. At least I was a little bit right about some disagreement between them, though not a super serious one.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yep you indeed called it. Though, I wonder if part of it was everyone saying they hated the cheating. But maybe they always planned it this way. Now this makes me want a separate Kive route with no cheating even more. Which could still be possible with the not knowing if we love Margarita route I guess. At least I was a little bit right about some disagreement between them, though not a super serious one.
I'd still love a Kive route too, she's too good to be some extra.

Oct 14, 2017
Is it me or this update is veryyyy short compared to others? I mean, 3 routes got more scenes but they were very short, for example, in Sheina's case I was expecting a little something after the boat scene, idk at least a scene were we get back, set the slaves free and go to a bar with Sheina or something like that.
Also Margarita, yes she got a little (very!) yandere but at least she doesn't actually hurt the MC.
Hmm I guess it felt that way a bit. I was hoping for an actual sex scene for both Helga and Sheina but their scenes were still hot. As for Margarita, Chumgum kinda pointed it out but there is a way for her to hurt us. I did a save with all choices that indicate we don't love Margarita, just to see what would happen, and it led to her getting so emotional that she accidentally kills us with her boobs. I'm not sure if every choice was needed for it though. Anyway I really regretted it, it's a pretty sad ending. But at least it seems you really have to go out of your way for it, so on a normal playthrough she won't hurt us. On a good note, the non-yandere paths are great. In a way, I think the "don't know if we love her" route is actually the best/ most wholesome cuz she gives us the choice to love her without going too fast/ pushing it on us, whereas the love route still shows her being a bit obsessed.

Oct 14, 2017
Exactly. Seeing her be such a good friend to Margarita is awesome and really makes her loveable. Who knows, maybe eventually Margarita will reward both us and Kive for our loyalty with a threesome lmao. Imagine her saying "You two are the most important people in my life and have always shown great love towards me, so how about I return the favor by showing you both great love....at the same time?" Would be pretty hot imo.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Hmm I guess it felt that way a bit. I was hoping for an actual sex scene for both Helga and Sheina but their scenes were still hot. As for Margarita, Chumgum kinda pointed it out but there is a way for her to hurt us. I did a save with all choices that indicate we don't love Margarita, just to see what would happen, and it led to her getting so emotional that she accidentally kills us with her boobs. I'm not sure if every choice was needed for it though. Anyway I really regretted it, it's a pretty sad ending. But at least it seems you really have to go out of your way for it, so on a normal playthrough she won't hurt us. On a good note, the non-yandere paths are great. In a way, I think the "don't know if we love her" route is actually the best/ most wholesome cuz she gives us the choice to love her without going too fast/ pushing it on us, whereas the love route still shows her being a bit obsessed.
We agree in the last part; Margarita understanding that they were going too fast and that she really wants to be with the mc, but not in a romantic way if the mc eventually chooses to remain as friends, and therefore breaking her "obsession" for the mc, that scene showed that Margarita is the best girl.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well they certainly left it open for a Kive route and or other new characters if we don’t accept margaritas feelings, and also Maybe if we aren’t interested in margarita we start the Kive route… like with Kive, if we stand away from her ass but tell her she’s beautiful but it isn’t right to touch her ass, and then when she asks if we love margarita and we say, I don’t know.. and then tell margarita we’re not interested in her during the lewd scene it opens not only Kive’s path but other new characters as well

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
View attachment 2555223
Last I checked blood is usually a sign of being hurt
I guess my choices didn't show me that image, in my save she only squeezes the MC a little hard but didn't hurt him. I guess I can't bring myself to make the choices that conduct to her yandere path, I really don't like to hurt her.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes