4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
About the Maryen path, how do you think it could end? Will there be a route where she completely loses control and becomes like her sister? And if that were going to happen, would she follow her sister and be together with her?
Not sure there's enough info yet, There not even close to finishing any of the routes, They said in the recent AMA stream that this game is going to be massive and that doesn't even include the underwater kingdom yet! Haha

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Not sure there's enough info yet, There not even close to finishing any of the routes, They said in the recent AMA stream that this game is going to be massive and that doesn't even include the underwater kingdom yet! Haha
I can honestly see them adding more Kingdoms like the Underwater one

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I can honestly see them adding more Kingdoms like the Underwater one
Like Kingdoms from other continents? Because we have seen the 5 kingdoms that exist currently in the entire continent we’re on!! For the underwater kingdom, it was teased there’s an evil one under the sea so yeah, this game will be expansive haha

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Considering the amount of time they already dedicated to the project, they will not abandon it before finishing the main paths (the giants that they already have so far).

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
To be honest, not the biggest fan of adding more and more stuff. Feature creep is a real thing and I rather have someday a finished game (storywise) instead of a gigantic (lol) one with a even bigger cast of charakters, whose paths doesn't end because the project was abandoned...
well that's An understandable statement but that's what they're doing! And there not abandoning it, trust me there's a lot of support for this project... like a lot haha

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
To be honest, not the biggest fan of adding more and more stuff. Feature creep is a real thing and I rather have someday a finished game (storywise) instead of a gigantic (lol) one with a even bigger cast of charakters, whose paths doesn't end because the project was abandoned...
If we're lucky they'll make updates more frequent to compensate or 4 and 3 girls per update instead of the usual 3 and 2.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
They can'
If we're lucky they'll make updates more frequent to compensate or 4 and 3 girls per update instead of the usual 3 and 2.
They can't because they don't have more time to dedicate to the game. The only way would be to hire someone else but that would cost them a lot

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
They can'

They can't because they don't have more time to dedicate to the game. The only way would be to hire someone else but that would cost them a lot
They can actually, and it might happen in the future, it just depends on how they want to pace the game in the future! There’s a lot of choices and relationships they have to keep track because this game is really heavy on tracking your choices and how you interact with characters… from their own words, they want to making you feel like your in the game… so it’s not a simple pick your own adventure, it’s really more in-depth! Glad your enjoying it!

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Here's the exchange I've promised;
View attachment 2554836
Google Drive
Password: Kimochi.info
View attachment 2554845
Workupload
Password: Otomi-games.com
I said I would give some games for the one to deliver, I did not neglect that decision.
These will be manually translated by a friend of mine, when they get fully translated the site will list them on the Latest update tab, be vigilant on these two.
Is your buddy capable of TLing Wolf RPG games? We need a hero to TL Anasteema Tea Party. :KEK:

Reactions: Glyphics
Apr 29, 2020
Is your buddy capable of TLing Wolf RPG games? We need a hero to TL Anasteema Tea Party. :KEK:
He's willing to learn new engines for the sake of translating games that desperately need them, I'll see what he'll say after one translation is done to not burden him so much.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
He's willing to learn new engines for the sake of translating games that desperately need them, I'll see what he'll say after one translation is done to not burden him so much.
They'd make a lot of GTS fans happy.

The dev for that said they won't be doing an ENG release, I have it and the DLC if need be, but the request thread has them as well as a partial TL of sorts. I guess TLing the stuff in Wolf is a real pain in the ass? I've made do with MTL in an extreme pinch with RPGMaker stuff but the usual methods don't work on it I guess, and by the looks at it your buddy knows a lot better how to do it right than I would.

Also, another release another without a Seinaru update. Pain. These OC updates being reliant on the OC owner is just brutal. An MC who gets a boost to be more durable for more vigorous "fights" without instadeath or just in general would be good imo. Imagine yandere Seinaru. :KEK:

LustGuardian

Mar 8, 2023
I don't understand why no one has shared Android version 0.3.30 until now, because it was already available within 2-3 days after the release on Windows.
Well, in that case, I'll do this:

There is also a very old version with a Russian translation, but I hope this won't be a problem for you guys.
Enjoy.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.30 + Gallery unlock by Ripson

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 157 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
They told me I can't ask for promotion of my post to the OP anymore, so here's your notice: I updated my android port.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes