4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

MGEfan

Dec 7, 2020
Please, help. I can't translate the game into my language using Translator++. It does not unpack the file with text from game (or does not find it). Does anyone have any ways to translate the game through machine translation? No matter how bad it will and whether there will be bugs, I only need simple translate for myself.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Improved alot imo, but I gotta say, updates we're really short
They come up twice a month, which is a godsend for these kind of projects.

It takes time to draw the busts, the backgrounds, the scenes, write, add the effects, look for bugs and fix it. As soon as they have two/three scenes, they release it for their patreons. Not a bad system, but it leaves you hungry for more.

MGEfan

Dec 7, 2020
They come up twice a month, which is a godsend for these kind of projects.

It takes time to draw the busts, the backgrounds, the scenes, write, add the effects, look for bugs and fix it. As soon as they have two/three scenes, they release it for their patreons. Not a bad system, but it leaves you hungry for more.
For me it seems that in terms of text, code and effects, it's not that difficult. The speed of updates rests precisely on the speed of the artist. And, as it seems to me, 1 scene per week is quite a good speed. MB it can be faster, in theory, but only if it's a full-time job. Which is possible only with an increase in their income on patreon.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: OjosRojos2022

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Man I just love Naya. She's such a predator and you're never really 100% save, even if she likes you. A total wildcard.
That's actually why she is not very high in my tier list. You are safer with Nyxmay once she decides to keep you, since she would never let you die while you keep her entertained, but Naya could accidentally kill you or as a part of a game

Reactions: Gojii

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Hmm although I don't like Naya, in my opinion her other image was better. Changing subjects when you make choices in Croixelle route, is it better to choose the options that make her embarrassed? Generally I know what choices are better for certain characters but with her I don't really know.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Hmm although I don't like Naya, in my opinion her other image was better. Changing subjects when you make choices in Croixelle route, is it better to choose the options that make her embarrassed? Generally I know what choices are better for certain characters but with her I don't really know.
Croixelle is honestly kinda bland for me and it's hard to figure out the best choices for her sometimes. I'm starting to wonder if I should update my tierlist....

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
That's actually why she is not very high in my tier list. You are safer with Nyxmay once she decides to keep you, since she would never let you die while you keep her entertained, but Naya could accidentally kill you or as a part of a game
That woman's come close to voring us what, four times now? Such a waste of a good stallion and fuck buddy.
Come to think of it every time we say no to her advances she just fucks us anyway, she's technically raping us every time that happens.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
That woman's come close to voring us what, four times now? Such a waste of a good stallion and fuck buddy.
Come to think of it every time we say no to her advances she just fucks us anyway, she's technically raping us every time that happens.
I just imagine Naya like this every time the MC end up dead in her route and someone ask her what happened
19ksnb.jpg

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Yeah I like Naya, I find her really funny and I love her predator personality (in a vore way of course)

But I really wish she could be less stupid, I loved when she opened up with you in that bed scene, it was the first time Naya actually stopped being stupid and showed that she wants to be a good guardian...

Then after that she just decides to kill you if you have skill issue

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah I like Naya, I find her really funny and I love her predator personality (in a vore way of course)

But I really wish she could be less stupid, I loved when she opened up with you in that bed scene, it was the first time Naya actually stopped being stupid and showed that she wants to be a good guardian...

Then after that she just decides to kill you if you have skill issue
Imagine what she is about to do for what happened in this update, it's obvious that Regina isn't the one responsible for the graves but Naya is Naya and we can't stop her.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I didn't played this update yet ( waiting for an Android port), but I remember that in her last scene before this update, she mentioned something about an idea to eat you, so now I am curious about what this crazy ass cat girl will do

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I didn't played this update yet ( waiting for an Android port), but I remember that in her last scene before this update, she mentioned something about an idea to eat you, so now I am curious about what this crazy ass cat girl will do
Yoy can use Joiplay to run the game in Android. I do.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Croixelle is honestly kinda bland for me and it's hard to figure out the best choices for her sometimes. I'm starting to wonder if I should update my tierlist....
I would think that we do not have to embarrass her, since she does not seem to be the horny type, but rather a gentle one when she has to, quite similar to the angels in that aspect.
I go for choices that show that the mc values and respects her decision of being some sort of Robin Hood, and choices that shows her that the mc also is very gentle and trusts in her. Those seem to be the right ones to increase the affection from my perspective

Last edited:

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
I would think that we do not have to embarrass her, since she does not seem to be the horny type, but rather a gentle one when she has to, quite similar to the angels in that aspect.
I go for choices that show that the mc values and respects her decision of being some sort of Robin Hood, and choices that shows her that the mc also is very gentle and trusts in her. Those seem to be the right ones to increase the affection from my perspective
Funny I get a different vibe from her. She actualy likes that someone has the guts to snap back at her + she has masochistic tendencies. She's one of the most important people in the whole kingdom and almost everyone tries to not offend her and here comes our snarky little mc that isn't bigger than the palm of her hand and barks "orders" because he's so "threatening". She definitly doesn't fulfill those perverted request because mc is a threat to her. She's a closet pervert.

• Red Heart
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes