4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Funny I get a different vibe from her. She actualy likes that someone has the guts to snap back at her + she has masochistic tendencies. She's one of the most important people in the whole kingdom and almost everyone tries to not offend her and here comes our snarky little mc that isn't bigger than the palm of her hand and barks "orders" because he's so "threatening". She definitly doesn't fulfill those perverted request because mc is a threat to her. She's a closet pervert.
It is very possible that she likes that the mc challenges her

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Funny I get a different vibe from her. She actualy likes that someone has the guts to snap back at her + she has masochistic tendencies. She's one of the most important people in the whole kingdom and almost everyone tries to not offend her and here comes our snarky little mc that isn't bigger than the palm of her hand and barks "orders" because he's so "threatening". She definitly doesn't fulfill those perverted request because mc is a threat to her. She's a closet pervert.
I would think that we do not have to embarrass her, since she does not seem to be the horny type, but rather a gentle one when she has to, quite similar to the angels in that aspect.
I go for choices that show that the mc values and respects her decision of being some sort of Robin Hood, and choices that shows her that the mc also is very gentle and trusts in her. Those seem to be the right ones to increase the affection from my perspective
This is why I'm very lost with her, both of you are right.

Reactions: succxess1

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Great game. A very good read. Now if only they could sort out their grammar and word choice problems, it would be perfect. That, and we obviously need more content.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.3.31] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 161 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I would like that the devs focus on specific characters, for example, finish the story of Madea, Margarita and Kendra, then move onto others paths. Maybe someone would say that this will become repetitive because we always see the same girls in the updates but at least with this way of updates the routes would be finish way faster.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I would like that the devs focus on specific characters, for example, finish the story of Madea, Margarita and Kendra, then move onto others paths. Maybe someone would say that this will become repetitive because we always see the same girls in the updates but at least with this way of updates the routes would be finish way faster.
They’re not even close to finishing the established characters storylines, but they do want to provide more content to them before they introduce even more characters! They said in their stream, so they won’t be doing the same character for multiple updates in a row any time soon!! They just did Margarita twice because the 1st update was more of establishing Kive and possibly her getting a main story route!! If you guys have anymore questions I can try and answer them!

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Some of the ones who were originally "guest chracters" are now main story ones, while others haven't been touched in over two years. I expect with this content cree- uhh I mean new kingdom the issue of characters not getting updates will only get worse and with a wider number of them as more keep getting spammed via donobaitin- uhh "added to the lore".

Its a good game but it feels like they don't have any direction any longer and are just adding for the sake of drawing it out for as long as possible. I expect a desert kingdom that magically gets added later on with sphinx/anubis/mummy trope and another lamia "related to Pyeka" or some shit.

EDIT: The game is closing in on having been in development for 5 years now with no end in sight. Given the quality and output you could argue that's a good thing, but its getting to a breaking point where even if I'm no longer subbed to it after 3 years of it, I'm losing interest even scooping it for free.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am sure they have stuff planed because ever dev should have a plan for there game. my be i am wrong but that would be good to have tho.

• Haha
Reactions: milidornaela

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I read all of it you just took it the wrong way haha all I said is drop the game if you don’t feel like they are gonna finish it! Nice job glossing around of what I said, very insightful of what your thinking is! And almost five years? In total it’s 2 close to 3 not almost 5 years… plus it’s a two person project and they’re not even thinking of stopping development of this game.. and yes THEY ARE WORKING on established characters NOW! They literally just said this in their discord and stream! They do have a sense of direction for each characters route and to say they don’t is straight up, once again ignorance. You can think of what you want but it’s the truth and until they cancel this game it is the truth and you saying some haven’t been touched? THEY all have? Why do you think they stopped the development of guest characters? Clearly your just illinformed and is making assumptions of the development, which is fine, you do you man but don’t make assumptions until proven otherwise
come on yall there are gaint asses to look at and hot ass gaint babes with nice body's and sexy hooters. that what this game is about so let's just have fun with what we have so far and let the dev's do there thing lol.
Yea of Course haha Speaking of giant asses, Who's your favorite character and who's ass do you like the most!?

Reactions: BangB420

Lambaser540

Dec 3, 2022
Hola, cuando pasé mis guardados anteriores a la nueva versión, aparecieron, pero cuando quería iniciar sesión no funciona y la otra cosa es que cuando inicio sesión y quiero para SKIP no funciona, ¿sabes por qué?

Hello, when I passed my previous saves to the new version they appeared but when I wanted to log in it doesn't work and the other thing is that when I log in and I want to SKIP it it doesn't work, do you know why?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Besvy is the best in my opinion, but followed closely by many others (it is very hard to choose). But there are not scenes where you can apreciate her rear completely, so for now I will say that Regina has the best rear <3.
Yakuu has the best ass of course in my opinion and I like her character but tbh I like them all so I can't really say who's my favorite haha

Reactions: BangB420
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes