4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Aug 19, 2020
Not sure there's enough info yet, There not even close to finishing any of the routes, They said in the recent AMA stream that this game is going to be massive and that doesn't even include the underwater kingdom yet! Haha
I'm thinking about joining the discord but how active is it? Are there a lot of users there and do they post a lot or remain silent?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'm thinking about joining the discord but how active is it? Are there a lot of users there and do they post a lot or remain silent?
Well the discord is private and the only way you can join is through Patreon but the discord itself is super Active, there’s always people talking and being interactive! We talk about spoilers, which new story characters routes will be introduced, how we can affect the relationships with established characters and how important are decisions are!! Artical and Aik (who are the creators) are Really Active on there as well and interact with everyone!! It’s never quiet in there hahaha

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well the discord is private and the only way you can join is through Patreon but the discord itself is super Active, there’s always people talking and being interactive! We talk about spoilers, which new story characters routes will be introduced, how we can affect the relationships with established characters and how important are decisions are!! Artical and Aik (who are the creators) are Really Active on there as well and interact with everyone!! It’s never quiet in there hahaha
Oh and they’re 600+ Users but some people are lurkers on there! Which is completely fine haha

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Even in light of Kive's role on Margarita's path, I will still hold that she needs her own path. I say that despite also thinking we have more than enough damn paths already. Anyone who wants to protect the happiness of Margarita is a good one and deserves a go at the MC.

I realize now that I may have joined a cult and I am not sure how I feel about that.

Aug 19, 2020
Yeah I saw the patreon page and I'm interested. Thanks for answering my question, will be joining on May.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Stupid economy, not letting me make enough to buy dollars, subscribing to the Patreon and joining the Discord...

• Sad
Reactions: Rodri 0496

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Even in light of Kive's role on Margarita's path, I will still hold that she needs her own path. I say that despite also thinking we have more than enough damn paths already. Anyone who wants to protect the happiness of Margarita is a good one and deserves a go at the MC.

I realize now that I may have joined a cult and I am not sure how I feel about that.
There’s a very High chance of Kive’s path! Like I said before, Maybe if we aren’t interested in margarita we start the Kive route… like with Kive, if we stand away from her ass but tell her she’s beautiful but it isn’t right to touch her ass, and then when she asks if we love margarita and we say, I don’t know.. and then tell margarita we’re not interested in her during the lewd scene it opens not only Kive’s path but other new characters as well! There’s technically 3 routes still present with margarita, the one where you truly Love her, the margarita Yandere route, and the route where we say we don’t love her/know are feelings- Which most likely lead to a new character/Kive story route! Hope that helps!!!

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Anyone who wants to protect the happiness of Margarita is a good one and deserves a go at the MC.

Welcome to the farmgirl covenant, my child. here we have cookies and lots and lots and lots of milk

ZeMezziah

Feb 18, 2023
My children, in thine time of need I have arrived once more to bestow upon you an update necessary for any enjoyer of this fetish we have found ourselves needing to satisfy. However, it is with profound sadness that I must tell you that this will be my last act of heroism for a while, but I can only hope that another hero will take up the mantle and provide all of disciples of degeneracy with the download links.

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by Brian Graham)
- Main route extended: Croixelle (Sponsored by DDD)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)

UPGRADES
- Naya sprites updated
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
My children, in thine time of need I have arrived once more to bestow upon you an update necessary for any enjoyer of this fetish we have found ourselves needing to satisfy. However, it is with profound sadness that I must tell you that this will be my last act of heroism for a while, but I can only hope that another hero will take up the mantle and provide all of disciples of degeneracy with the download links.
May RNGesus bless you with ultra-rare cards fellow duelist.

Lambaser540

Dec 3, 2022
Do you know how to transfer files from the game to the new one is that on one occasion I copied old files but when I tried to put it I couldn't find the folder where to put it

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes