4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So the route of timaflame is going to be an arbitrary route that switches between the maids, the queen and the gargoyle. 3 in one package.
They could be setting up other characters main story routes! The Queen is confirmed to have a story route! Helga might get one if she’s popular enough (which she is) or other characters and maybe just more side activities!! B4EA085E-D425-4C04-9080-9007B8B239A0.jpeg

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I guess my choices didn't show me that image, in my save she only squeezes the MC a little hard but didn't hurt him. I guess I can't bring myself to make the choices that conduct to her yandere path, I really don't like to hurt her.
I'm pretty sure to get her to actually injure/kill you, you have to be as disinterested in her advances as much as possible. And why the hell would I do that? I like my nice, big titty, flirty, cow waifu.

Reactions: ELSCHNY

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Seeing that Sheina got an update and her path guide us to the mermaids path, I guess that route could be one of the next to get an update (just a expeculation). I'm really looking forward to see it.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I need them mermaids update, I just hope they will look different and not just be the same with different colors
In the recent Ask me Anything stream they said the matriarch and the underwater kingdoms won’t be implemented for awhile since they want to focus on the established characters and new characters they’re introducing!! But they did say the underwater kingdom(s) will be like an entirely new world with alot of new characters that’ll be even bigger! Hope that helps! Excited for the future

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
In the recent Ask me Anything stream they said the matriarch and the underwater kingdoms won’t be implemented for awhile since they want to focus on the established characters and new characters they’re introducing!! But they did say the underwater kingdom(s) will be like an entirely new world with alot of new characters that’ll be even bigger! Hope that helps! Excited for the future
Did they say anything about Kive or the maid twins?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Did they say anything about Kive or the maid twins?
With Kive, I’ve asked for her getting her own story route and they said Maybe, and I don’t believe anyone asked about the maids but they most likely will be side characters with content! But never say never!!… but with how one of margaritas routes branches off to you not accepting her feelings, it pretty much opens a path (and most likely) Kive’s story route and new characters stories!! Hope that helps

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
View attachment 2556804
*Laughs in yandere fetish*
Well, with the update I've caught up with the last two updates.

-Though a side story, Zanna is interesting in both design and how, in spite of being a demoness, she's a kind person. At worst, she's a teasing, gentle and playful softdom.

-Helping Bezvy deal with her pain is great, though that kast scene does seem to hint to more future drama...

-Margarita shows you the true drama and danger of her route. She tries so hard to find the person she believes she's destined to be with...

-Helga seems like a fun and amicable character. And I do like her design and personality.

-Well, this new Sheina content shows her similarity with Regina: they both enjoy growing and breaking things, and love that the PC find that alluring.

Can't wait to see more of this game.

Reactions: Mariointhezone

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
what must i do to get to Margarita route?
If I remember right...
At the start of the game try to win over Maryen, the woman with the eyepatch, she'll take you to her home at the floating islands .

Eventually the two of you will meet up with a someone named Sheina, a woman with long pink hair and a yellow outfit, she'll offer to take you on a journey, say yes. After a while the two of you will spend the night at Margarita's inn.

The next morning flirt with Margarita and tell her that meeting her was destiny.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2017
If I remember right...
At the start of the game try to win over Maryen, the woman with the eyepatch, she'll take you to her home at the floating islands and I think you need to buy her some jewelry otherwise the path will split

Eventually the two of you will meet up with a someone named Sheina, a woman with long pink hair and a yellow outfit, she'll offer to take you on a journey, say yes. After a while the two of you will spend the night at Margarita's inn.

The next morning flirt with Margarita and tell her that meeting her was destiny.
I thought buying Maryen jewelry is to stay on her own route.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
If y’all want to keep that Yandere route goingand not end up… squished, try this path… to get it don’t touch Kive’s thighs but touch her butt :devilish:

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Madea?
At the beginning flew from Kendra and after that run away from Regina in the Forest. You will later be ambushed by Naya (the cat girl aka best girl) and she wants to eat you. Get a boner in her mouth, she will find it funny and decides to take you with her instead of swallowing you. When you enter their village you will meet Madea. When asked what kind of Giantess she is, answer "wolf girl". From now on you have to choose the right answers to get on her path. Naya likes horny and free spirited answers while Madea likes non horny, hard working, duty full answers.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
About the Maryen path, how do you think it could end? Will there be a route where she completely loses control and becomes like her sister? And if that were going to happen, would she follow her sister and be together with her?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes