4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

enfieldmayk

Dec 31, 2021
Alright gentlemen, time to cast your bets! How long will it take before someone is willing to share the update?

I'm guessing.... three days
If russian cards had not been blocked in the west, I would have already brought an update. I remember I tried to talk to the authors so that they would open another page on boosty.to, but the author considered that this was a waste of time, although the commission there is less than on patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: Jah93341

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
If russian cards had not been blocked in the west, I would have already brought an update. I remember I tried to talk to the authors so that they would open another page on boosty.to, but the author considered that this was a waste of time, although the commission there is less than on patreon.
If you're from Russia then your English is really impressive.

ZeMezziah

Feb 18, 2023
I had hoped to preserve my finances in order to both sustain myself, and indulge in more ancient Egyptian cardboard rectangles, but I hath sacrificed said funds to provide for mine loyal disciples in the same manner one would sacrifice two monsters to invoke the power of the Stygian Sorcerer. I earnestly hope you all enjoy the update as much as I shall, and for that I shall be passing on mine acquisition onto you all.

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Sheina
- Main route extended: Castle of Timfalme

- Main route extended: Margarita
- 3 New illustrated scenes (16 variations)
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

VERSION HINTS (Could contain spoilers!)
- To play Timfalme's story update, you must NOT join Croixelle's route after the dinner when you're at the castle.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes