4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Margarita might be my favorite girl and her ass is amazing, but I think Maryen's ass might be even better.
Haha I see you’re a Margarita follower! :ROFLMAO: I’m personally not but she does have a great ass… she’s also a little crazy… And Maryen and Kendra are sisters so they both have beautiful asses!

TiberClaw

Sep 28, 2018
So where is the red haired dragon giantess route? I seem to remember her, but now i cant find her route no matter how hard i look. Doesn't help that i dont remember her name, but I cant find her, neither in the main routes nor the side stories

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
So where is the red haired dragon giantess route? I seem to remember her, but now i cant find her route no matter how hard i look. Doesn't help that i dont remember her name, but I cant find her, neither in the main routes nor the side stories
Seinaru's route is still there in the guest characters section. There seems to be a little bit of a bug currently in her story which some text seems to not transition properly. It will return normally by spam clicking around the screen if it ever happens to you.

TiberClaw

Sep 28, 2018
Seinaru's route is still there in the guest characters section. There seems to be a little bit of a bug currently in her story which some text seems to not transition properly. It will return normally by spam clicking around the screen if it ever happens to you.
ah, here we go! No idea how i missed her last time around

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
It's a Patreon Only Link to their discord and I believe that scene your missing can be achieved by getting your leg broken by Eliette and Move on purpose
you sure cause im not mistaken that line keeps you with eliette since she feels bad that she broke your leg or such also cheers for getting back to us

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say witch is my flaver like all of there looks. the ones who want to crush are kill you do worry me a little but danm there still hot lol.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
hard to say witch is my flaver like all of there looks. the ones who want to crush are kill you do worry me a little but danm there still hot lol.
Haha Yeah I know right! it's so difficult!! Yakuu is my girl But you're right! they're all so hot hahaha

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
you sure cause im not mistaken that line keeps you with eliette since she feels bad that she broke your leg or such also cheers for getting back to us
You Can leave with Sheina even if Eliette breaks your leg!! Just insist on goin with Shiena! I Hope I answer/understood your question! :)

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes