4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Oh good I was expecting Madea to get an update. She is one of the best ones in my humble opionion (Maybe I should do the tier list sometime, but I think all of you know who would be on the top :sneaky:)
new tierlist.png
Made some changes since my old tierlist, might change again later IDK. If it wasn't obvious I don't like a lot of the violent girls all too much.

Reactions: Elbola7

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
Made some changes since my old tierlist, might change again later IDK. If it wasn't obvious I don't like a lot of the violent girls all too much.
I'm of the opinion that every character has their pros and cons (Except Frayo, she's just top) and that's why making a tier list seems like nonsense to me. After all, everyone has some favorites and vice versa for the ones they don't like very much. Some people like the pros and some like the cons. Someone likes demons / angels, someone likes furries , dragons or maybe flower girls (why not..) and that alone makes it impossible to make a tier list like the meta tier on LoL. But don't get mad at me, but Margarita S tier and alone ? That's a very.... VERY bad joke.

Reactions: colifa

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I'm of the opinion that every character has their pros and cons (Except Frayo, she's just top) and that's why making a tier list seems like nonsense to me. After all, everyone has some favorites and vice versa for the ones they don't like very much. Some people like the pros and some like the cons. Someone likes demons / angels, someone likes furries , dragons or maybe flower girls (why not..) and that alone makes it impossible to make a tier list like the meta tier on LoL. But don't get mad at me, but Margarita S tier and alone ? That's a very.... VERY bad joke.
the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man.gif
It's just a fun little thing to do while we wait for updates, It gives the thread stuff to talk about. Maybe you should give it a try yourself, you might even enjoy it.

Reactions: ur other dad

GLMK2021

Mar 18, 2022
I mostly agree with this , but you know it's just for fun ,i do not take that seriously and it could change a lot after the updates

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I just made the entire Team Margarita hate me lol
I have changed idea on some of them so i will have to update it
Chumgum I think we need to show this two mans the way of the cult of the cowgirls

Reactions: Chumgum
Apr 29, 2020
This is blasphemy. No, HERESY!! What red-blooded man could hate this!? View attachment 2627430 Or these!? View attachment 2627442 Grab your Calcium crucifix, brother. We're going on a crusade!!
You got some moxy to highlight our cinnamon roll cake of a cowgirl's face and mammaries but leave out her mega plump brioche, this is heresy to not highlight all of her positives.
*Slaps you with a glove*
I demand satisfaction!

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
You got some moxy to highlight our cinnamon roll cake of a cowgirl's face and mammaries but leave out her mega plump brioche, this is heresy to not highlight all of her positives.
*Slaps you with a glove*
I demand satisfaction!
Of course brother, how could I overlook such excellence?
margarita2_nude_ori.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Elbola7

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I am just sitting here, eating popcorn while I read the debate of who are the best, and looking for a pitchfork before going after that person that degraded Maryen

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes