4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
You Can leave with Sheina even if Eliette breaks your leg!! Just insist on goin with Shiena! I Hope I answer/understood your question! :)
so inorder to keep your leg broken do u need to say im not into feet or do u need to let her give you a foot job cause i let her give me a foot job but when i got to the scene i did get anything different

Jul 22, 2021
so inorder to keep your leg broken do u need to say im not into feet or do u need to let her give you a foot job cause i let her give me a foot job but when i got to the scene i did get anything different
There's a guide on the very bottom of page 34, it will tell you how to get to Shiena with a broken leg

Here is what it says on how to get there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not going to bother with properly spacing it all out, if you have trouble reading it then read the guide.

Reactions: F1r3Guy

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
There's a guide on the very bottom of page 34, it will tell you how to get to Shiena with a broken leg

Here is what it says on how to get there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not going to bother with properly spacing it all out, if you have trouble reading it then read the guide.
thanks for that

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Made a point-guide/walkthrough for the game. Hopefully you guys find it useful and readable.
(Edit: Updated Main Story to 0.3.30)
thanks a bunch tho id say if possible try splilting it up into different files tho tbh that might just be me being lazy thanks

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
it's pretty crazy that kendra and nyxmay kill you for saying that it's fucked up for them to have made vai'klis a zombie lmao. given it's homaspermia, i know they're gonna react poorly whenever you don't lick their boots, but jumping straight to murder for a very reasonable thing to say is pretty funny.

i can tell that the devs are trying to go for some sort of redemption/explanation of their past arc, but i really don't think anything they put out will say me on the homies. they're evil and that's fine, there's no need to try to justify them somehow

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
it's pretty crazy that kendra and nyxmay kill you for saying that it's fucked up for them to have made vai'klis a zombie lmao. given it's homaspermia, i know they're gonna react poorly whenever you don't lick their boots, but jumping straight to murder for a very reasonable thing to say is pretty funny.

i can tell that the devs are trying to go for some sort of redemption/explanation of their past arc, but i really don't think anything they put out will say me on the homies. they're evil and that's fine, there's no need to try to justify them somehow
I don't think it is, considering how much they value Vai'klis and, of course, they do not tolerate that you say bad things to them (but it is much worse to insult vai'klis that kendra or nyxmay)

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
I don't think it is, considering how much they value Vai'klis and, of course, they do not tolerate that you say bad things to them (but it is much worse to insult vai'klis that kendra or nyxmay)
i get that they're sensitive about it, but it seems more like they're trying not to think about what they've done than any concern for their friend. pretending she's not a zombie doesn't help anyone lmao

Reactions: Gojii

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Maryen, Madea, And Regina got updates. Anyone willing to share soon?
Oh good I was expecting Madea to get an update. She is one of the best ones in my humble opionion (Maybe I should do the tier list sometime, but I think all of you know who would be on the top :sneaky:)

Reactions: Rodri 0496
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes