4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I am not familiar with the latest updates on that VN...What the hell did she do?
So Cesar was running away from Clarice's fat assed antics, and due to contrivance wacky circumstances ended up stepped on by Clarice's mother who had just returned home, who wastes no time in voicing her enjoyment about crushing vermin- then after realizing it's a person, she keeps the pressure on, calling him a thief- and then after her daughter finally hauls her bottom-heavy self over to explain the situation, she still keeps the pressure on. Just a sadistic, psychotic fuckin' cunt.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
So Cesar was running away from Clarice's fat assed antics, and due to contrivance wacky circumstances ended up stepped on by Clarice's mother who had just returned home, who wastes no time in voicing her enjoyment about crushing vermin- then after realizing it's a person, she keeps the pressure on, calling him a thief- and then after her daughter finally hauls her bottom-heavy self over to explain the situation, she still keeps the pressure on. Just a sadistic, psychotic fuckin' cunt.
Nyxmay 2.0

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
That's good sociopath energy

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Wtf!
Wasn't this VN supposed to be lighter and softer than Giant Guardians???
Now to be fair, Cesar wasn't in extreme danger of dying, and thus far there are no dead ends because of his deus ex machina magic necklace that protects him from harm, even lethal harm, however it does have a limit- a limit that Clarice's mother realized, but continued to keep the pressure on.

So Nezumicon is lighter in the sense that nobody dies, or has died yet at least, but there are definitely girls who care nothing for the lives of those smaller than them, and in fact take sadistic pleasure from the thought of ending them. Clarice's mom has massive psychopath energy.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Thought so too, but i guess we were wrong.
I mean some if not the Majority of the characters aren’t evil… There sprinkling in some evil to balance it out…
There’s a lot of Unaware/Ditzy characters: Hazel, Kinako, Dakota and Nina

Then there’s Attitude/Playful Character like: Clarice, Asami (who might be leaning into my next category), Sofia/Phoebe, Kori

then there’s the categories of Strict,Evil : Katya, Geneva and the upcoming enemy of Asami who might be the evilest of them all (that is unknown at the time)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I mean some if not the Majority of the characters aren’t evil… There sprinkling in some evil to balance it out…
There’s a lot of Unaware/Ditzy characters: Hazel, Kinako, Dakota and Nina

Then there’s Attitude/Playful Character like: Clarice, Asami (who might be leaning into my next category), Sofia/Phoebe, Kori

then there’s the categories of Strict,Evil : Katya, Geneva and the upcoming enemy of Asami who might be the evilest of them all (that is unknown at the time)
I actually wonder about Asami's enemy, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Asami fucked her over sometime in the past wrongly, and she's not evil at all. Asami definitely took a heel face turn the second you agreed to be taken under her care, especially with the theatrics concerning the slightest curiosity about her past.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Wtf!
Wasn't this VN supposed to be lighter and softer than Giant Guardians???
That exact scene was the only one with such cruelty. Also it was really damn uncalled for. I understand that Clarice's mom is excentric and all, but that was just stupid from her. If you see a mouse, I think that trying to stomp it would be the last idea to come up with.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
That exact scene was the only one with such cruelty. Also it was really damn uncalled for. I understand that Clarice's mom is excentric and all, but that was just stupid from her. If you see a mouse, I think that trying to stomp it would be the last idea to come up with.
Well, Katya will threaten to crush you to death through the protection if you, admittedly act like a gross fuck to her. I don't think it warrants a death threat, but it is kind of par for the course for anime, the whole "pervert, die" shtick. Katya's a bit too cunty for my liking, but Clarice's mom takes the cake for evil broad for sure.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes