4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
What happened to the guest characters? I could have sworn I remember a goblin and a dragon
They've been discontinued for a long time now, and moved to their own separate game file. If you still have an old patch though, .42 I think or older, then you should have access to them. Goblin was my favorite, but both dragons were actually pretty good too, especially Rhys.

Blastoise1234

Jul 13, 2021
Still waiting for the queen route to have update :cry:
The queen and the queen ocean have a quite deferent route like i know, their stories will be treated in different terms, they are taking longer, Queen Ophelia's route is stopped, and the queen of the ocean hasn't even started her route, as they say it's another "world" with several new characters, so it takes even longer, it is a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: BangB420

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
The queen and the queen ocean have a quite deferent route like i know, their stories will be treated in different terms, they are taking longer, Queen Ophelia's route is stopped, and the queen of the ocean hasn't even started her route, as they say it's another "world" with several new characters, so it takes even longer, it is a shame.
Queen Route has not started yet, what you mean is the castle route.

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
Ok can someone help me out with the yandere path for margarita, its driving me nuts that i cant complete the whole path for margarita.
Flirting with Kive during the leg scene will annoy Margerita slightly. However, if you flirt and approach her in the city, it’ll lead to your death. Choose one or the other if you want to stay on that path.

You can then ask the Mino girl to help with her milking, be careful—lying about it afterward will get you crushed.

If you declare that you won’t marry her (which can happen on high infedelity), expect another death scene. Else, you get almost killed.

Last edited:

Panzer598

Sep 5, 2024
Flirting with Kive during the leg scene will annoy Margerita slightly. However, if you flirt and approach her in the city, it’ll lead to your death. Choose one or the other if you want to stay on that path.

You can then ask the Mino girl to help with her milking, be careful—lying about it afterward will get you crushed.

If you declare that you won’t marry her (which can happen on high infedelity), expect another death scene. Else, you get almost killed.

thank you so very much, that had me losing my mind

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
I find it ironic that in the highschool AU, Kendra's the most receptive to a relationship and immediately talks about ass and shoe play.
Probably cause unlike the main universe, both parents are alive and with no conflict so it makes sense to have a Kendra that everyone can agree too.
God when is that side story ever gonna get updated?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Probably cause unlike the main universe, both parents are alive and with no conflict so it makes sense to have a Kendra that everyone can agree too.
God when is that side story ever gonna get updated?
If they left the guest characters aside (probably until the game is completed), I imagine that, that side story isn't gonna see the light in a very long time.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
They only updated it because it was the anniversary. Plus, their focus is on the main story. I like the High school side story quite a lot but if they plan to update it again, it's more than likely going to be the next anniversary.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes