4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
Judging by her reaction about potentially killing the mc, i would say mellows down alot.
Let's see, Kendra will kill you if :
- Don't escape quickly at the start
- Don't choose between her and her sister
- Act too frisky in the night
- Try to stay too distant from her while on a leash
- Insult her red giant friend
- Lose at her sex game with low affinity
- Tell her that her sister wouldn't kill you
- Insult Vai'kliss in the bathroom
- Insult Vai'kliss by saying she should be alive
- Scare her while she's spooked by the ghosts
- Saving the bandits and playing her game afterward on low affinity

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

BunkyBuckyBoo

Sep 7, 2024
I really loved the demo for this game. Although I love giantesses, I'm not super into crush content, but avoiding it is kind of part of the fun.

Lore honestly kind of carries in this game and I'm looking forward to where it goes.

I read one of the reviewers who had a similar experience to me, where the first time I played I went down the Kendra route because the dialogue was kind of funny and ended up being horrified. Replaying it and going different routes I ended up being on edge even with all the gentle giantesses that added a cool extra layer of how much worse things could be.

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Judging by her reaction about potentially killing the mc, i would say mellows down alot.
Let's see, Kendra will kill you if :
- Don't escape quickly at the start
- Don't choose between her and her sister
- Act too frisky in the night
- Try to stay too distant from her while on a leash
- Insult her red giant friend
- Lose at her sex game with low affinity
- Tell her that her sister wouldn't kill you
- Insult Vai'kliss in the bathroom
- Insult Vai'kliss by saying she should be alive
- Scare her while she's spooked by the ghosts
- Saving the bandits and playing her game afterward on low affinity
I was referring to high affinity Kendra.

Aug 18, 2023
I'm not gonna lie, after playing this game and following the game for more than two years.
I think I can confidently say.., This game sucks.
And I don't mean it sucks as a whole, but the monthly updates do. I can really not justify personally buying the game and paying every month ~10 bucks, for the repeatedly inconsistent art, short and often not even satisfying scenes and to add insult to injury it's like in some updates the devs didn't even have autocorrect on.
And then also if you have a favorite route, it will take months to get updated.., often only seeing a handful updates a year, and that of still short length in total.
+can confirm a decline in overall length of the actual updates over the time I was following the game
Can't complain too much since I don't actually actively pay every month for the game, but man. This sucks.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.63 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 183 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
I'm not gonna lie, after playing this game and following the game for more than two years.
I think I can confidently say.., This game sucks.
And I don't mean it sucks as a whole, but the monthly updates do. I can really not justify personally buying the game and paying every month ~10 bucks, for the repeatedly inconsistent art, short and often not even satisfying scenes and to add insult to injury it's like in some updates the devs didn't even have autocorrect on.
And then also if you have a favorite route, it will take months to get updated.., often only seeing a handful updates a year, and that of still short length in total.
+can confirm a decline in overall length of the actual updates over the time I was following the game
Can't complain too much since I don't actually actively pay every month for the game, but man. This sucks.

You can pay some bucks only to change the plan to get the update. It's not like it's expected to pay $10 every month . I think there's a problem with working both here and on Nezumicon

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes