4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
I feel they could end the faithful path with like getting married and maybe do something about her having children. As for the yandere path, they could have it be like a sort of mirror of what happened to kiev with her mother. Or something like that IDK. The thing is that the faithful path is too stable to do many crazy things with it. At least imo

Feb 22, 2024
(I haven't played the new update yet in case I missed something.)

It would be interesting that in both Margarita routes there would be a couple fight. In the faithful route it would only be a conversation, while in the other one it could be a verbal fight in soap opera style, even like every yandere route having a death ending.

It would be interesting to see something like that, but the problem is that it would not have sexual panels but only story.

Now what would they fight about, it could be the appearance of Margarita's former lover or it could finally be something from the MC's past.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
(I haven't played the new update yet in case I missed something.)

It would be interesting that in both Margarita routes there would be a couple fight. In the faithful route it would only be a conversation, while in the other one it could be a verbal fight in soap opera style, even like every yandere route having a death ending.

It would be interesting to see something like that, but the problem is that it would not have sexual panels but only story.

Now what would they fight about, it could be the appearance of Margarita's former lover or it could finally be something from the MC's past.
That's definitely an interesting take that I hadn't thought of. Maybe on the faithful route, Margarita focuses a lot on helping the MC with his memories, taking him to therapy and having deep conversations with him? And maybe on the yandere path, Margarita does her own therapy of trying to gaslight/brainwash the MC into only thinking about her?

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
I feel that the devs just might be running a bit short on what to do with her story, because as of right now, if you go with the faithful path, you've basically already reached the endgame
(Someone who wasn’t able to play the new updates… for the last 3 months T^T )

maybe the reason for this is because her route will align with Kive’s route for some important event.
Think about it, with Kive we were left off with something quite big, and Kive will surely come back to Margarita and tell her what happened, so maybe that could be a plot that they could use for both routes.
to do this, though, they need both routes to be at the same pace, and while Margarita got 2 updates in less than 3 months, Kive as yet to get one.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I feel that the devs just might be running a bit short on what to do with her story, because as of right now, if you go with the faithful path, you've basically already reached the endgame.

Margarita has her own farm, inn, a faithful lover, parents that approve of her relationship, and a very caring friend. at the same time I'm not saying that she has to have some difficult political situation strapped onto her story, she seems to be filling the cozy and lovable slice of life role.
But I can see the devs struggling to make more updates for her, because after so many updates chill updates, what more can happen? eventually to avoid just making updates that retell the events of everyday, the devs will have to make bigger and bigger jumps in time.
I know my outlook on this is quite pessimistic, but with every other character, there is something that will push them to new things or continue expanding on the already established topics,
I just don't see that for Margarita and I'm worried her updates will become stale...

on the other hand I don't see that problem in the yandere path, at least to me, that path doesn't seem to lose it's flavor
I wish I could like this multiple times, it's exactly what I've stated about it her route before. The faithful route is just too perfect, there's no conflict. Every other path has *something* going on alongside the relationship, except for Margarita's faithful route where it's all sunshine and rainbows. Even on other paths where you have max affection and are doing everything "right" there's still something that threatens your good time.

Honestly, one of the only ways to make the faithful route interesting, but it'd be hated by everyone is if Margarita herself ended up becoming unfaithful, basically flip the script the yandere path has.

Jul 12, 2021
I wish I could like this multiple times, it's exactly what I've stated about it her route before. The faithful route is just too perfect, there's no conflict. Every other path has *something* going on alongside the relationship, except for Margarita's faithful route where it's all sunshine and rainbows. Even on other paths where you have max affection and are doing everything "right" there's still something that threatens your good time.

Honestly, one of the only ways to make the faithful route interesting, but it'd be hated by everyone is if Margarita herself ended up becoming unfaithful, basically flip the script the yandere path has.
Now, that would be poetic. A yandere being driven to cheating because of her deep-seated issues with getting used in the past and since her partner is perfect, she feels its too good to be true and subconciously self-sabotages.

Aug 18, 2023
V
Now, that would be poetic. A yandere being driven to cheating because of her deep-seated issues with getting used in the past and since her partner is perfect, she feels its too good to be true and subconciously self-sabotages.
That would actually be a SUPER interesting way to drive marg's story. Rather than the..., really boring perfect life slice of life. But I have a feeling something like that, or anything aside from what we have now won't happen.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Right? But understandably, nobody would like that, those that were faithful would feel punished, and those that were unfaithful would feel justified. It'd be good for a story, but not a VN I think, I was kind of tired when I made that post. Now what I think would be better would be if at a certain point, to get the "best" outcome you had to start disagreeing with her on certain points, like for example, if they received news a giantess was going to be imprisoned or even executed for smashing her husband for infidelity, and Margarita exclaimed that it was unfair and he deserved it, that could be the catalyst- if you agree, you start being less of a partner and more of a sex toy for her to just use to please herself, unconsciously seeing you as less of a person because you just always go along with everything she says, but if you disagree, it could be an argument and point of contention the faithful route desperately needs, but getting through it properly deepens your bond as equal but different partners.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

Hell nah, just let her show her Yandere side regardless of the path.

Reactions: asanoturna

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I am unable to download the full file from mega because of the limit restriction. Could someone upload it on a different site from mega? pretty please? uwu

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.3.63] [Giant Guardians] - Compressed

Win/Linux [199 MB]
- - - -

Mac [167 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GiantGuardians-0.3.63
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
This update was a bit too short in my opinion, but a couple of interesting things:
- With sheina we are going to get into a dangerous situation, let's see if the mc gets in serious trouble.
- I was a bit worried Margarita could get obsessive in her good path, but now shows how much she trusts the mc. I did not play the yandere route and I never will, even though I am a bit curious on how this scene developed.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes