4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
From what I remember trying that route around a year ago (And never again) He could cause a slight inconvenience and get smooshed
It has to do with the way he goes about it. If the MC is true to his sense of justice he's generally fine, if he's just a big softie she thinks he's useless.
If you play the game in a certain way you may never realize there's that many possible deaths. I only know from the walkthrough.
That's why I made that joke about the MC having it coming.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well to me all the evil giant's just won't to kill you because you you a wast of space to them are you not a good slave to them so you must die. they don't care if your pure blood

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry one i tpye to fast i also pick the key's and i am not to good with spelling. i was tring to say is all the evil giant's just see humans and other tiny's as notheing but toy's

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It's not her, it's how you get her route that I believe most ppl would find "repulsive"
You don't have to cheat or be unfaithful to get to her, you can just be overwhelmed by Margarita's yandere aura (even on her faithful path) and confess to Kive, even after turning her down both times, that you're not sure if you love Margarita. From there you just break it off mid-titjob and bing bang boom, non-scummy method to get on Kive's path.
Also I've never died by Margarita either, I was referring to potential deaths on the route, not ones I've received.

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
What do y'all think was Orpelith's past before becoming Queen?
She's a vampire
  1. Dwells in a chamber perpetually shrouded in darkness.
  2. Her age spans millennia—she might have witnessed the rise of the Hittite Empire in our world
  3. Reclusive, loner
  4. Often spends her nights gazing at the moon, which is stereotypicaly vampirical
  5. Her daughter shares a complicated history with vampires
  6. Her daughter remarks that when she’s hungry, it’s not a problem for her, but it's dangerous for those around her ( bloodlust)
  7. Biggest mana reserve on the planet

Last edited:
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
She's a vampire
  2. Her age spans millennia—she might have witnessed the rise of the Hittite Empire in our world
  3. Reclusive, loner
  4. Often spends her nights gazing at the moon, which is stereotypicaly vampirical
  6. Her daughter remarks that when she’s hungry, it’s not a problem for her, but it's dangerous for those around her ( bloodlust)
8. Her Daugther has Vampire teeth

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
She's a vampire
  3. Reclusive, loner
Where was point seven mentioned?

Oh and the update is out.

Sheina and Margarita.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes