4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

acctoreg

Jul 2, 2024
Hello to everyone.
If i am into evil stuff (my fav is Nyx, also enjoyed Kendra and Yakuu), what other routes should i also try, outside of hell kingdom?

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
As someone who has interacted with Spaniards in some way. They are all just lazy and egotistical bums
1726124688445.png
Imagine you're an exceptionally social person who's met 3,000 Spaniards throughout your life. Impressive, right? Yet, that's only about 0.006262% of the entire population of Spain. How could anyone make sweeping generalizations about a whole nation from such a small slice of people? And how could two individuals even be meaningfully impacted by a broad statistical trend (if that's even true ) ?

BRUH

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
Hello to everyone.
If i am into evil stuff (my fav is Nyx, also enjoyed Kendra and Yakuu), what other routes should i also try, outside of hell kingdom?
Depending on how you define EVIL:

Naya:

Naya is predatory and relentless. Probably one of the first deaths you'll encounter in the game. She seizes every chance to push you to your limits, dragging you into games where survival is never guaranteed. She’s already killed a former partner during sex, and casually calls you "slave" or" sex toy." Not truly evil, Naya is more like a giant, amoral cat, indifferent to morality and driven by instinct. And you are a mouse.

Pyeka

Ruling over literal Hell on Earth , Pyeka commands a devoted cult that feeds her live sacrifices—something that brings her immense joy. Prone to bouts of scatterbrained distraction, she’ll often ignore your pleas for help, lost in her own chaotic world. Following her path means carrying out assassinations for her benefit, whether you like it or not. Though she appears outwardly friendly, Pyeka is dangerously impulsive and unpredictable, quick to take a life over the slightest insult.

Bonus : Try to cheat on Margerita.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes