4.90 star(s) 32 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
I have a question. Do you all believe that if Pykea succeds in separating herself from the Hell Kingdom, it would mean that Yakuu would have insufficient resources and/or manpower to enact her schemes? Is that maybe one of the reasons why Pykea won't tell her fellow Guardian what she's doing, because she knows she'll attempt to stop her and keep her power-base intact?

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
I have a question. Do you all believe that if Pykea succeds in separating herself from the Hell Kingdom, it would mean that Yakuu would have insufficient resources and/or manpower to enact her schemes? Is that maybe one of the reasons why Pykea won't tell her fellow Guardian what she's doing, because she knows she'll attempt to stop her and keep her power-base intact?

I believe Yaku expects her to act like an airheaded, spoiled princess most of the time, only springing into action when the kingdom faces a direct threat—much like the Naya. If she fails to maintain her prowess in battle, Kendra would simply step in as her second in command. Nyxmay also is possibly the worst enemy anyone could face unless you are a giantess—and even then, she's one of the few who can turn 40 meters tall, so good luck to anyone who can't do the same . Tinies would be literally opened like candies on the battlefield.

Basically

• Yaku's a seasoned war general, capable of handling casualties without even flinching.
  • Pyerka is unreliable except in very specific situations, so she likely isn't considered a fully dependable asset in her army
  • Hell kingdom won't just falter over a single loss, given the strength other giantess have.

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
Hola, ¿sabes por qué el nezumicon pesa tanto?
Theo reasone ise thato Kemono Fiesta esta brokenno

Porque los archivos probablemente no están comprimidos: si revisas el tamaño de las imágenes individuales, cada una es de 2,2 MB, y con cada variación añadida completamente (un guiño y de inmediato la imagen se duplica).

Last edited:

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.3.65]
(With Gallery Unlock & Turkish, Spanish, German, French, Italian)

Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android Port By Naxle
Gallery Unlocker By Ripson
Spanish Translation By YadenYu
Mechanicus N173

• Love
Reactions: Mechanicus N173

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I'm conflicted about the way Maryen path is developing.
Going off of stat changes, forgiving Kendra for all the shit she has done and pushing Maryen to reconcile with her is intended as the "good" outcome.
Imagine being told that you should forgive the person that killed your parents and left you an orphan, just because it's "the right thing to do". Such stupid bullshit.

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I'm conflicted about the way Maryen path is developing.
Going off of stat changes, forgiving Kendra for all the shit she has done and pushing Maryen to reconcile with her is intended as the "good" outcome.
Imagine being told that you should forgive the person that killed your parents and left you an orphan, just because it's "the right thing to do". Such stupid bullshit.
She didn't kill her dad tho.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
She didn't kill her dad tho.
He died directly because of what she did.
Similar to if I put a brick onto a gas pedal in the car, jump out, and by chance it crashes and kills someone - I will be guilty for that person's death.

And by how the scene went, it's implied that whole Keisiema would have fallen from the sky if he didn't sacrifice himself. Which would have much more dire consequences.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

BunkyBuckyBoo

Sep 7, 2024
Right. The way I understood it was that Kendra/Maryens's mother powered the floating islands. Their dad had to sacrifice himself to prolong that magic or else the islands would've rapidly collapsed, destroying the entire populations housing, possibly killing a lot too. The ones who can't fly or were inside asleep while the islands fell. If Kendra's dad hadn't sacrificed himself then he would've had to live with all of that on his conscience too. So Kendra put her dad in a really rough spot, dead wife and all.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
putting aside their family drama for a moment, am i the only one who thinks that the magic keeping Keisiema afloat isn't exactly well thought? like they could have made a magic circle or some kind of device that controls the spell, in this way if the "captain" dies someone else can simply take the helm and that's the end of it, but the way it is set up makes it so that the captain IS the helm so if he/she dies everybody else are quite screwed.

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes