4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
putting aside their family drama for a moment, am i the only one who thinks that the magic keeping Keisiema afloat isn't exactly well thought? like they could have made a magic circle or some kind of device that controls the spell, in this way if the "captain" dies someone else can simply take the helm and that's the end of it, but the way it is set up makes it so that the captain IS the helm so if he/she dies everybody else are quite screwed.
There's cons and pros to all variants.
For example, someone could destroy the magic circle or the artifact. Then what? Try to rebuild it while Keisiema actively crumbles?
At the same time, having a powerfull Giantess as the "anchor" of the spell - means you first have to deal with the giantess if you want to make Keisiema fall.

I'd argue Kendra assassinating her mother, while she slept, was an exception among exceptions. You know, not every day you see children try to murder their sleeping parents.

unknown00445

Sep 16, 2023
putting aside their family drama for a moment, am i the only one who thinks that the magic keeping Keisiema afloat isn't exactly well thought? like they could have made a magic circle or some kind of device that controls the spell, in this way if the "captain" dies someone else can simply take the helm and that's the end of it, but the way it is set up makes it so that the captain IS the helm so if he/she dies everybody else are quite screwed.
Something similar happened in Brazil. Our first Emperor was extremely authoritarian, he wrote our first constitution in a way that his power was indispensable for the political functioning of the country. Unfortunately for Brazil, he was a terrible leader and had to leave the country due to his unpopularity. His successor, his son, was a baby, creating a power vacuum. The result was a decade of civil war, separatist movements, political crisis and economic bankruptcy, almost resulting in the death of Brazil. I can see something similar happening, but with magic instead of politics in the world of GG.

And even if it's not realistic, it could make for a good narrative so I don't mind too much.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Something similar happened in Brazil. Our first Emperor was extremely authoritarian, he wrote our first constitution in a way that his power was indispensable for the political functioning of the country. Unfortunately for Brazil, he was a terrible leader and had to leave the country due to his unpopularity. His successor, his son, was a baby, creating a power vacuum. The result was a decade of civil war, separatist movements, political crisis and economic bankruptcy, almost resulting in the death of Brazil. I can see something similar happening, but with magic instead of politics in the world of GG.

And even if it's not realistic, it could make for a good narrative so I don't mind too much.
I'm sorry but "Authoritarian dictator usurps all the power and leaves the country in ruin" is not unique to Brazil. Many countries had this exact scenario happen to them at one point or another. :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: unknown00445

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022

Ok, this is a example a bit more extreme than what I originally thought (you had it rough), but it does get the point across.
There's cons and pros to all variants.
For example, someone could destroy the magic circle or the artifact. Then what? Try to rebuild it while Keisiema actively crumbles?
At the same time, having a powerfull Giantess as the "anchor" of the spell - means you first have to deal with the giantess if you want to make Keisiema fall.

I'd argue Kendra assassinating her mother, while she slept, was an exception among exceptions. You know, not every day you see children try to murder their sleeping parents.
Yeah, but you would also make sure that the location of the magic circle/artifact is a kept secret to avoid just that or you could straight out hide the very existence of it and just reveal it to a few, high ranking individuals.
And while having a powerful giantess as the “anchor” does make sense, it seemed to me at least that Kendra/Maryen’s mother was quite the trigger happy person (like I understand not liking your daughter’s friend, but ordering a hit job on them is a bit excessive), and they had various wars with homaspernia so if anything happened to her, they wouldn’t even had the time to salvage anything.
It’s not always the best ones who survives.

Aug 18, 2023
I have been pranked. Think I was too quick on the draw. Got banned outta the discord and the patreon. Will keep you all posted on it if I bother to circumvent this. Might've been the first person to access the new file or some such, and they saw that said first person immediately put it up here.
sucks my brother, next time gotta reupload the file immediately if you bother to help us again. I'd recommend something like gofile, they can't do much about that.

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
Ok, this is a example a bit more extreme than what I originally thought (you had it rough), but it does get the point across.

Yeah, but you would also make sure that the location of the magic circle/artifact is a kept secret to avoid just that or you could straight out hide the very existence of it and just reveal it to a few, high ranking individuals.
And while having a powerful giantess as the “anchor” does make sense, it seemed to me at least that Kendra/Maryen’s mother was quite the trigger happy person (like I understand not liking your daughter’s friend, but ordering a hit job on them is a bit excessive), and they had various wars with homaspernia so if anything happened to her, they wouldn’t even had the time to salvage anything.
It’s not always the best ones who survives.
Giantesses likely possess the largest mana reserves on Earth. Transferring their immense magic, not simply containing it, instantly killed their dad on the spot. It's likely impossible for a standard magic circle to perform a feat such as lifting nine million cubic meters of earth into the air.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
So who is going to be updated this time? It is delayed so I guess they are adding a final touch to the update (I'm sure there were many critics with the last sponsored update)

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes