4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I mean, we don't know what happened to her previous lovers, is all I'm saying. It stands to reason if she'll kill you, the others probably didn't fare too well either.
Thats just you suspecting things out of nowhere, and also we know that her past lovers got pushed away because of Kive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Called700

dragonicLair

Oct 24, 2022
I mean, we don't know what happened to her previous lovers, is all I'm saying. It stands to reason if she'll kill you, the others probably didn't fare too well either.
MC is likely a special case being someone that she loved so much that she "ignored" the cheating/ completely loses herself trying to make you only love her. Also realize she is in timfall where she can't go and squish tinies all willy-nilly. Just look at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to see the result of that.

Sep 5, 2022
Thats just you suspecting things out of nowhere, and also we know that her past lovers got pushed away because of Kive.
Kive calls the past lovers as bugs or a similar degrading term if I remember correctly. It's likely that each time Margarita's heart was broken, Kive killed the tiny, probably in secret. Margarita turning yandere is probably the only reason why Kive doesn't do it to MC yet in the yandere branch route (or maybe she does, haven't played her route in ages other than the lovers branch route).

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
We have

Kendra
Maryen
Eliette
Bezvalienne
Makla
The castle : The Queen and her daughter+ the gemigems+ Ms Gargoyle
Sheina
Margerita
Pyerka
Vai'kliss
Nyxmay
Yaku
Regina
Naya
Medea
Kive
Diula

There are no bad routes, they are all fun. Too bad it's a nightmare to wait for your character to get her spotlight.
Synanla.
Her "route" has been dead since day 1 of her debut
She just showed up and never came back

Jul 22, 2021
Somehow people just seem to forget or completely avoid the information that the underwater kingdom route will not be further developed until the story progress much farther along.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I am curious about something; does someone knows if there was too much dissaproval among the patreon members with the devs for how the 2nd maryen update was handled? I feel that this rush for simply adding a new scene without any kind of choice to make, and almost no events and text, had to make many of them to rethink about continuing the support.

Sep 5, 2022
Synanla.
Her "route" has been dead since day 1 of her debut
She just showed up and never came back
That's good, the premise of her route was "MC will get to meet a number of sea-monster giantesses at once, all of whom are horny and into MC, and MC will spend some time courting them before choosing one as his mate". If that doesn't sound like a low effort self-insert isekai fantasy I don't know what is, a bunch of beautiful girls interested in being part of the harem of a weaker MC is something already served by a million other games.

It's so different in tone to the rest of the game, even the side stories are much better than whatever this crap was. Hope they retcon this.

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes