4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.66
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
I was thinking about something, what do you guys think will happen when we reach ver 0.4?
In 17 months?

With a cast of 18 giantesses (plus special events like the high school spoof) and 5 updates per month, that gives us 17* 5 = 85 new images (around 450 images with all the variations). This means each character would get around 5 updates, which is a big step up from now ( unless it's an update like the Maryen one)

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2022
Honestly i think a discord would be better for talking about the game.
Hate it. What would discord add that this forum doesn't? Discord servers barely add anything of value to discussion forums outside of perhaps the ability to call and see others playing games. And as somebody already pointed out, splintering discussion is another problem. But worst of all is the fact that discord mods can kick ppl out on a whim and all you'll be able to do is come back here...again.

Aug 18, 2023
I played that one to, but that game has been dead for years now, a shame really. I'm starting to feel like every game of that kind (Shrink Exp, Tiny Misadventures, Shrinking Fun, Shrunken Life, Dwindling Away, etc) have a tendency of getting abandoned pretty fast.
100% aware this is an old ASS post of yours, but by any chance you got any links to shrinking fun, shrunken life, shrink exp)
I can't find them

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes