4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
If I post the update can anyone help me with the last image of the princess in this update
The only possible variation you can get is if granujaconcroixelle > 0 and enelarmario == 0.

You get those by teasing her :
"Mess with her.":

$ enelarmario = 0
m "Yup! And your boobs are quite amazing, not gonna lie..."

play music "sound/music/Su Turno.ogg" fadein 2.0

"''Because I'm bored and want to stretch my legs a little.''":

$ granujaconcroixelle += 1

"''Well, being crushed against the chest or rear of a clumsy princess doesn't sound that bad.''":

$ perversion += 1
$ granujaconcroixelle +=1

It's strange, but the only way to trigger that dialogue is by making a comment about her boobs while you're in the closet—there's no other way to access it

Last edited:

narutovsgarra

Sep 22, 2018
The only possible variation you can get is if granujaconcroixelle > 0 and enelarmario == 0.

You get those by teasing her :
"Mess with her.":

$ enelarmario = 0
m "Yup! And your boobs are quite amazing, not gonna lie..."

play music "sound/music/Su Turno.ogg" fadein 2.0

"''Because I'm bored and want to stretch my legs a little.''":

$ granujaconcroixelle += 1

"''Well, being crushed against the chest or rear of a clumsy princess doesn't sound that bad.''":

$ perversion += 1
$ granujaconcroixelle +=1

It's strange, but the only way to trigger that dialogue is by making a comment about her boobs while you're in the closet—there's no other way to access it
I'm still not getting it

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
I'm still not getting it
This one ?

you shouldn't do this
"Why do you want to risk yourself like that?"
menu:
"''I think that what you're doing is something really kind, so I want to help you.''":
$ bondad +=1
$ interes_croixelle +=1
$ granujaconcroixelle = 0

Maybe you took the value back to zero

Last edited:

narutovsgarra

Sep 22, 2018
This one ?

you shouldn't do this
"Why do you want to risk yourself like that?"
menu:
"''I think that what you're doing is something really kind, so I want to help you.''":
$ bondad +=1
$ interes_croixelle +=1
$ granujaconcroixelle = 0

Maybe you took the value back to zero
Every all that info I cant unlock if possible could u list every choices u made to get that image

21212g4

Jun 14, 2024
I would think that the person who paid 250$ to see more of maryen and only got the image with a tiny bit of text (the 2nd update) could have gotten upset and now will think twice before sponsoring again
croixelle update was awful, even worse than mayens 2 seconds of dialogue update, 20 updates of croixelle never doing anything i was hoping finally something would happen, no now she shaming you saying you not good enough for her unlike the prince who wants to marry her and still also nothing happene lol

current update ends with you either choose to say that you suck arent worthy of her nd be all sad and guilt trip her, or act like you dont care at all about the love interest character route you currently on wtf lol?

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
croixelle update was awful, even worse than mayens 2 seconds of dialogue update, 20 updates of croixelle never doing anything i was hoping finally something would happen, no now she shaming you saying you not good enough for her unlike the prince who wants to marry her and still also nothing happene lol

current update ends with you either choose to say that you suck arent worthy of her nd be all sad and guilt trip her, or act like you dont care at all about the love interest character route you currently on wtf lol?

Huh? That update was not short at all imo, and well she is a tsundere. The game even tells you that she isn't against the idea of trying to become the prince even if she trashtalks you. Tbh Croixelle is just the true slowburn route.

Reactions: Called700

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Every all that info I cant unlock if possible could u list every choices u made to get that image
Start the castle route again and when she asks "why risk yourself like that" answer : "Because im bored and want to stretch my legs a little" Thats the choice that matters. Edit you also have to tease her in the closet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Called700

21212g4

Jun 14, 2024
Huh? That update was not short at all imo, and well she is a tsundere. The game even tells you that she isn't against the idea of trying to become the prince even if she trashtalks you. Tbh Croixelle is just the true slowburn route.
i didnt say it was short just super random and not a good thing, i really like how she a tsundere and you mess with her that some of the best dialogue ingame tbh, but her shaming you that you arent good enough for her goes well beyond tsundere behaviour, its kinda being implied that she needs to marry someone else and it cant be you, which has been said like 3 times throughout her route, im just hoping that whole scenario thing stops, her being a tsundere probably makes her one of the best characters but the random potential love interest rival is definitely unnecessary imo

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
i didnt say it was short just super random and not a good thing, i really like how she a tsundere and you mess with her that some of the best dialogue ingame tbh, but her shaming you that you arent good enough for her goes well beyond tsundere behaviour, its kinda being implied that she needs to marry someone else and it cant be you, which has been said like 3 times throughout her route, im just hoping that whole scenario thing stops, her being a tsundere probably makes her one of the best characters but the random potential love interest rival is definitely unnecessary imo
Yeah, i don't like that subplot either tbh, i think Croixelle will get 4-5 updates before that gets resolved tho.

Reactions: Gojii and 21212g4
4.90 star(s) 32 Votes