4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
The only possible variation you can get is if granujaconcroixelle > 0 and enelarmario == 0.

You get those by teasing her :
"Mess with her.":

$ enelarmario = 0
m "Yup! And your boobs are quite amazing, not gonna lie..."

play music "sound/music/Su Turno.ogg" fadein 2.0

"''Because I'm bored and want to stretch my legs a little.''":

$ granujaconcroixelle += 1

"''Well, being crushed against the chest or rear of a clumsy princess doesn't sound that bad.''":

$ perversion += 1
$ granujaconcroixelle +=1

It's strange, but the only way to trigger that dialogue is by making a comment about her boobs while you're in the closet—there's no other way to access it
I'm still not getting it
This one ?

you shouldn't do this
"Why do you want to risk yourself like that?"
menu:
"''I think that what you're doing is something really kind, so I want to help you.''":
$ bondad +=1
$ interes_croixelle +=1
$ granujaconcroixelle = 0

Maybe you took the value back to zero
Kind of late but their patreon made a post about there being a bug with Croixelle's and Bezvy route
Can't see the full post though

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Do the changelogs not exist or have they just not been added yet? As much as I enjoyed it I just don't want to explore every path in the game again for a couple new scenes.

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
Do the changelogs not exist or have they just not been added yet? As much as I enjoyed it I just don't want to explore every path in the game again for a couple new scenes.
Changelog :
Main route extended: Croixelle -
Main route extended: Makla -
Main route extended:Bezvallienne -
3 New illustrated scenes

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Giant Guardians [v0.3.66] [Giant Guardians] [Compressed] [270MB]

PC:
/ /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I mean we could make a unofficial Server.
Part of the point of these threads is discussion of the game. Nothing wrong using it as intended. As long as everyone is abiding by forum rules, you shouldn't feel like this isn't a place to do so. The thread has nearly 10k posts for a reason. Plus you end up splintering discussion further.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Part of the point of these threads is discussion of the game. Nothing wrong using it as intended. As long as everyone is abiding by forum rules, you shouldn't feel like this isn't a place to do so. The thread has nearly 10k posts for a reason. Plus you end up splintering discussion further.
I just think a Discord Server would be a faster way to communicate, but it was just a idea.

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes