4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

homemadegator

Jan 21, 2020
0.3.65-pc

0.3.65-mac

From the waiting list, confirmed that we get Makla next month, then Margarita in November.
I have been pranked. Think I was too quick on the draw. Got banned outta the discord and the patreon. Will keep you all posted on it if I bother to circumvent this. Might've been the first person to access the new file or some such, and they saw that said first person immediately put it up here.

• Wow
Reactions: Called700

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
My favourite character, it takes a lot to be a good person in a place where you could kill tinies for fun and nobody would care. Even if she ends up being mildly sadistic like Zanna, she still sees tinies as people and that alone puts her leagues above the other hell characters.

I'll be honest with you: what the fuck is up with this game's updates? Every update needs, MUST have a scene apparently, and every scene must be either sexual or at least cuddling/foreplay of some sort. This leads to an unhealthy dependence on scenes, and it really ruins the story aspect. I mean, look at how they advertise their updates: "X character updated, 2 new scenes, 11 variations", as if that's all that matters. Even the updates that introduced the war were also advertised the same way (wow). It really tells you that their priority is the scenes and not the story.

Nezumicon (their other game) has a story that's far less serious with a bunch of horny teens and so the density of H scenes isn't out of place, but it certainly is for this game.
Honestly, there are far less H scenes in Nezumicon, but it feels like they don't rush it in this game, which is good tbh.

Shu'ulkhan

Formerly 'Birel'
Aug 31, 2022
I feel it's best to get the game, download it and then shove it into a box (some other download service) and bam, no issues. I think, unless they have something baked into the game that lets them know who has it and who they have shared it with

L_Ozen

Apr 27, 2023
Guys, does anyone have an active link to this game. Shrunken Isekai Chapter 4

I understand well that I shouldn't ask here but I want to find it since I can't find any download link for chapter 4

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Me: I wonder what this demon did to Pyeka that she was so set out for revenge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me: What a piece of shit!!!

I wish the updates would be a little longer, now I have to wait a couple of months again to see more of lovely/horrifying gluttonous snake goddess.
You don't get it. He humiliated her during a public event. People were killed for less in real life.
Imagine during the presidential speech, going up to the president and calling him ugly. You're gonna end up in jail in the best case scenario.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yeah but still, for example, that time Pyeka got a double update it was way longer than this (not that I enjoy it, fuck Pyeka)
Man come on, what kind of trade is that? She manipulates this people making them think she really is a goddess and that after they are eaten by her, they will go to some kind of paradise or bulshit like that. Sure, she isn't a cold sadistic bitch like Yakuu but still I don't like her 1 bit
Heresy. Cobra inquisitor will visit you shortly. :illuminati:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Nah Yakuu wins by far, I don't like Pyeka but she seems to care (a little at least) for the MC. Except for Vai, I don't really like any of the Hell kingdom characters. Kendra seems to be entering the part of her route when she redeems herself, so we will see what happens from this point. Nyx is a fucking sadist and I don't enjoy her content at all. Yakku is a cold hearted bitch and I don't see her ever regretting all that she had done. I can't say much about Makla since she has so little content so I will wait and see what happens to her route. Pyeka you already know what I think about her. And last but not least, Vai, the flower in the middle of the swamp, the only safe place you could end up in the hell kingdom.
You really are arguing that a law enforcement officer (guardian Yakuu) is worse than actual psychopathic murderers (Nyx, Kendra)? Lmao.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
You really are arguing that a law enforcement officer (guardian Yakuu) is worse than actual psychopathic murderers (Nyx, Kendra)? Lmao.
Who said that I like Nyx or Kendra more than Pyeka? None of them are better than the other, all of them sucks

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Guys, does anyone have an active link to this game. Shrunken Isekai Chapter 4

I understand well that I shouldn't ask here but I want to find it since I can't find any download link for chapter 4
I saw it on kemono but the link is down, with a little of hope they will fix it

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes