5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Which of your games have bimbo routes?
Sorry I would have responded sooner but I just woke up, well the original Slugs and Bugs: Invasion I started making about 10 years ago, that one had a bimbo bad end. And of course, there was the two or three bimboization bad ends on my Desideratum: Blood Bonds game. And then on GN there are more. This is the only novel that specifically has sort of a bimbo type thing going on in it, more like a Stepford Wife scenario with how Madame Bimbeau works with her Bimbabes.

Ultimately on the redo versions of the previous novels, since I'm going to update everything, when commissions are open there might be a lot more bimbo bad ends coming, just because a lot of these exist because people purchased the commissions for them.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Can't wait for some more giggles ;)
Lore Game will start next week, so, make sure to hang out in the Discord if you want to see all the teasers for the new bad ends as I show of the art for correct Anaxverse lore answers!

Reactions: Lexam

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I think the Salon Release will come to F95 this weekend as soon as this new release hits my Patreon! If you want to see the art from the new Patreon release, be sure to hang out in Discord all weekend!

1722546849267.png

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The Bimboization mission will come here for FREE this weekend, as soon as this new release hits my Patreon! Lots of commissions to reveal early! I think new release will be out this weekend! But for now, the Lore Game has started, so be sure to join Discord if you want to see all the cool new art!

and check the threads in the SPOILERS channel! Enjoy!

1722627440353.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The Bimboization mission will come here for FREE this weekend, as soon as this new release hits my Patreon! Lots of commissions to reveal early! I think new release will be out this weekend! But for now, the Lore Game has started, so be sure to join Discord if you want to see all the cool new art!

and check the threads in the SPOILERS channel! Enjoy!

View attachment 3892596
Mmm, Flora's looking sexy there. That dark eye makeup really looks good.

Reactions: The Anax
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes