Unity Completed GIL ~ Giant Insect Research Institute ~ [Final] [Yes page]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Missing bestiality tag?
Although they are giant, they are still insects, and in things not related to size they look pretty realistic.

neketes

Apr 19, 2018
Посоветуйте пожалуйста побольше подобных игр с насекомыми.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
go play inshu again or how its called. by far better game in everything with the same fetish

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone got a recommendation similar to this? Also, adding and removing clothes like this seems to be a rare thing as well.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Totally reworked mod and cheat for much more freedom
(thanks to NeutralHatred for the idea)

unzip, copy and paste in "GIL_Data\Managed"

1610822344704.png

p.s. the "remove insect cooldown" is to do a sort of gallery mode since don't let the insect fly away.

Last edited:

Blanck

Feb 19, 2018
Totally reworked mod and cheat for much more freedom
(thanks to NeutralHatred for the idea)

unzip, copy and paste in "GIL_Data\Managed"

View attachment 988570

p.s. the "remove insect cooldown" is to do a sort of gallery mode since don't let the insect fly away.
When I was using this, the only buttons that worked were F1, F2, F3, and the '-' for the cheat keys, player stats, insect cooldown and give birth commands respectively. How do use the other numbers? I tried using the actual numpad to the right of the arrow keys and the top numbers underneath the F1-12 keys and none of them worked

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
When I was using this, the only buttons that worked were F1, F2, F3, and the '-' for the cheat keys, player stats, insect cooldown and give birth commands respectively. How do use the other numbers? I tried using the actual numpad to the right of the arrow keys and the top numbers underneath the F1-12 keys and none of them worked
Is your numlock on? They work just fine for me. You have to use the numpad keys as 1-4 are bind to toggling clothes.

Kaion43

Apr 17, 2019
go play inshu again or how its called. by far better game in everything with the same fetish
....no it isn't? I mean it's a completely different kind of game. Of cause, this here doesn't have enough content.. or even close to it, but "Ishu Aigan" is a kinetic visual novel and that means, you just read without even a single choice whatsoever. In my opinion, the game here had more potential to be a better game while Ishu is just a bit better than an erotic novel or manga.

Iracleon

Nov 8, 2017
Please: Can you suggest similar games with insects?
Sorry for my English. (I use a translator: D)

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes