Unity Completed GIL ~ Giant Insect Research Institute ~ [Final] [Yes page]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
Hey, I think that if the developer doesn't continue the game
I propose that we finish it ourselves.
It would be nice if word got out and unity game developers came together to finish adding what the game is missing.
I would do it if I knew how to program since I wanted to be a developer but I still don't know how to start.
Maybe if f95 game developers joined together to finish it we could all enjoy it.
It is my opinion if anyone is interested I am willing to help by providing ideas and a story.
anyway, greetings people.

Randomguy5613

Apr 21, 2021
Hey, I think that if the developer doesn't continue the game
I propose that we finish it ourselves.
It would be nice if word got out and unity game developers came together to finish adding what the game is missing.
I would do it if I knew how to program since I wanted to be a developer but I still don't know how to start.
Maybe if f95 game developers joined together to finish it we could all enjoy it.
It is my opinion if anyone is interested I am willing to help by providing ideas and a story.
anyway, greetings people.
https://f95zone.to/threads/breed-laboratory-level-1-moeymoey.92862/
Found some new fan-made game inspired by GIL

Jul 21, 2017
What are the min specs for playing this until I can fix my mother board I'm using a laptop with 2 gigs ram and intel integrated graphics

Jan 25, 2022
Is your numlock on? They work just fine for me. You have to use the numpad keys as 1-4 are bind to toggling clothes.
i have the same problem but i know why i have it it bc of windows 7 + some french keyboard idk why when unlock it act like the rest of the keyboard even with steam when i hit 5 it does nothing and when i hit 8 it the normal arrow up key and even weirder the same keyboard in win10 8 is not up key it the pad arrow up key it really weird

Sep 21, 2020
Totally reworked mod and cheat for much more freedom
(thanks to NeutralHatred for the idea)

unzip, copy and paste in "GIL_Data\Managed"

View attachment 988570

p.s. the "remove insect cooldown" is to do a sort of gallery mode since don't let the insect fly away.
can someone pls upload this file but without the security screen im trying to download it but it wont spit out the file

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Is there any way to reassign the buttons for the cheat mod? Sadly, my laptop does not have a numpad.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is there any way to reassign the buttons for the cheat mod? Sadly, my laptop does not have a numpad.
there's probably a way to use the normal numbers instead. Google is your friend, but I don't know how to.
Worst case scenario you can google how to enable the on-screen windows keyboard and use that

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
there's probably a way to use the normal numbers instead. Google is your friend, but I don't know how to.
Worst case scenario you can google how to enable the on-screen windows keyboard and use that
I tried that, but unfortunately it doesn't work. Your cursor vanishes unless the game is paused, and the cheat buttons don't work when the game is paused. Not to mention it's awkward as hell. As far as reassigning the cheat buttons, there's no built-in way to do it, and I don't even know how the modder put the cheats into the game in the first place, much less how to manually change them in the file. And this is too niche of a situation for Google to be any help.

Basically it boils down to whether the mod creator is still active around here or not and can either make an alternate version or at least give us some idea as to how to change it ourselves.

• Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I tried that, but unfortunately it doesn't work. Your cursor vanishes unless the game is paused, and the cheat buttons don't work when the game is paused. Not to mention it's awkward as hell. As far as reassigning the cheat buttons, there's no built-in way to do it, and I don't even know how the modder put the cheats into the game in the first place, much less how to manually change them in the file. And this is too niche of a situation for Google to be any help.

Basically it boils down to whether the mod creator is still active around here or not and can either make an alternate version or at least give us some idea as to how to change it ourselves.
I meant to use google for the virtual keyboard thing, but I guess you tried everything already...
How about if while you're playing the game, you press your windows key and enter the cheat like that, then click back onto the game?
oorrrr you could search how to set the keyboard to 'always on top', an option that task manager has?
1666695008785.png
Just some ideas, may not be useful

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I meant to use google for the virtual keyboard thing, but I guess you tried everything already...
How about if while you're playing the game, you press your windows key and enter the cheat like that, then click back onto the game?
oorrrr you could search how to set the keyboard to 'always on top', an option that task manager has?
View attachment 2123824
Just some ideas, may not be useful
The virtual keyboard is defaulted to "always on top" when you open it. Unfortunately, again, that doesn't help because your cursor is missing unless you pause the game, so there's no way to click the buttons on the screen. Plus, that keyboard takes up like half the screen when expanded to include the numpad, so it blocks a big chunk of your view, heh. There's no way around the fact that I just need some way to reassign the cheat buttons. Or really just the one or two I'm interested in, anyway.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
Totally reworked mod and cheat for much more freedom
(thanks to NeutralHatred for the idea)

unzip, copy and paste in "GIL_Data\Managed"

View attachment 988570

p.s. the "remove insect cooldown" is to do a sort of gallery mode since don't let the insect fly away.
considering that since nobody said anything the [VIRUS] in the file name is probably a joke or something but for safety sake i have to ask. is it ok to download or is it actually a virus and the filename got changed later by an admin or something

lynamson

Nov 15, 2022
I swear, the cheat number is unusable, the only thing active with the numbers are clothes from the game :( . Can anyone help ?

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know if there are mods for this game, for example adding more enemies or new mechanics?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes